Spec me a take away curry - non spicey

Associate
Pasanda or is that too much like a Korma?

You are aware aren't you that you can always ask them to tone down the heat in a curry?

And real men eat Jalfrezi - nothing quite like a curry loaded with whole finger chilli's to clean the pipes and get the rim burning the next day

Soldato
OP
The Lamb Rogan Josh is AMAZING!!!! Also ordered some cheese nan bread and paneer which is a fantastic side dish to munch out of... So many flavors and spices!

Thank you all for the help, my eyes have been opened!

ags

Soldato
But damn, once you've eaten a proper home cooked curry, take away curries taste so bad.

This :cool:.

My girlfriend is of Indian descent (born in London, parents from India) and I absolutely love it when I go down to visit over the holidays :D. The food is immense.

Permabanned
Try Bhuna or Dopiaza dishes. They are medium flavored. Bhuna should be a dry none saucy dish, Dopiaza pretty much the same with an onion overload.

If you get either dish in a flood of runny goo sauce, it is wrong.

But damn, once you've eaten a proper home cooked curry, take away curries taste so bad.

Actually, in Bradford, take away curries absolutely pwn the crappy homemade ones =D.

Soldato
Man up OP! If you are worried about the heat have some yoghurt nearby it will dampen the spice. Also as has already been suggested you can always ask the to make any of their dishes milder.

Back
Top Bottom