Spec Me an MP3 player.

Permabanned
OP
Ive got a problem with the player....i cant select songs via folder :eek:.

Im now going to try putting into various folders in MUSIC.

Other than that, its FANTASTIC!!!

Its actually quite heavy. Also the granite sides give it a nice rugged manly feel, also helps being heavy. The touch OLED screen is really responsive. The cans fit nicely in your ears and even without the sound cancelling option turned on they cancel out a lot of outside sound!!

Soldato
I have the Sony X1060 and don't think it's heavy at all, a fair bit lighter than my previous Zune 80.

With your music mate, try using MediaGo, it's far better than the supplied software and MediaMonkey is a lot better as well.

Permabanned
OP
I have the Sony X1060 and don't think it's heavy at all, a fair bit lighter than my previous Zune 80.

With your music mate, try using MediaGo, it's far better than the supplied software and MediaMonkey is a lot better as well.

I used 'drag n drop'. And its now all sorted.

And having listened to it more, and playing with equalizer settings and what not...i have to say...well...there is nothing to say! Its took the words out of my mouth...i want to cry...i want to collapse in a heap of tingly goodness...its that dame good!! The stock canal thingies are silly good, it feels like surround sound in your damn head, everything from Akon, all upto and including Guns n Roses and Dragonforce sound biblical...its just sheer delight!!!

Soldato
Sorry to high jack the thread slightly but can anyone suggest an alternative to the ipod classic 160gb? Can't seem to find anything that is close to it price/storage wise but i don't want to own an ipod really..

Soldato
Sorry kev :)
Minimum storage probably 80gb, no need for wi fi or anything like that. Preferably it would use some semi decent software and cost no more then the classic as that the what it looks like i might be end up with.

Soldato
I'd go for the 120GB Zune then mate, the sound of my Zune 80 was very good, I liked the software, which picked up the album art very well, the screen is good and the interface is excellent as well.

You could always go for a Zune 80 to save a few bob as well.

Back
Top Bottom