Spec me some sound

Soldato
i will be installing a carpc therefore will not require a stereo. will however need an Amp to run my speakers and connect them to the PC.

i am looking for a AMP + Complete Wiring Setup.

dont want to spend to much. just something that will allow me to play music. loudish but i dont need it stupidly loud.

Associate
Would help if you told us what wattage your speakers are putting out or at least the make?..

Im guessing under 100W RMS anyways so ill suggest this amp (i use the same to power my fronts) and for the price its unbeatable -

http://www.caraudiodirect.co.uk/pro..._id=37&cadid=e5c889f123d296a96e04b81aab5cae0c

Wiring kit will vary, do you want to run more amps later on etc.. ? if so look at good thick gauge cable to run from you battery then chuck it into a distributer block and show 8 gauge to each amp.. otherwise just buy some cheap 8 or 12 AWG kit, but i would suggest doing it properly.

Associate
Stinky said:
cheap. i have just the standard 306 speakers. will upgrade evenrtually just need something to run the speakers.

Well cheapest option i can think of is keep the headunit you have, surly you dont HAVE to move it, then use the amp from that to run your 20-30w factory speakers. (assuming your headunit can take an input source from your carpc).

Soldato
OP
i dont have a clue what i am doing tbh lol.

just need to know what i need to run 2 front speakers 2 rear speakers.

will need a wiring kit that i can also use to power the M1-ATX PSU to the PC

Soldato
OP
R220 said:
Well cheapest option i can think of is keep the headunit you have, surly you dont HAVE to move it, then use the amp from that to run your 20-30w factory speakers. (assuming your headunit can take an input source from your carpc).

need to move the HU because the screen will be there

Back
Top Bottom