Associate
Its all Relative to Size

Small :- Ignore
Medium:- Let it out the Window
Large:- Kill It
XLarge:- Get someone to Kill it
XXLarge:- RUN!!!!!!

Associate
I give them names and let them live in the flat, they take care of all the little bugs that get in during the summer. Just got my first one of the year, I've named him Bob.

I think I've spent to much time alone in my flat :(

Associate
A or C

B if it's like this :
ohtmbq.jpg

:eek::)

Associate
Id make friends, start it on a diet of raw beef and chicken until such time when i can ride about on its back!
Once this is done i intend on finding another spider (this time for use as a mate for my now giant spider) and again feed this spider enough that it trusts me and respects me as its own. Once the second spider is at a similar size as spider number one i will place both spiders in a dimly lit room, Barry White playing in the back ground and a few candles lit and let nature take its course!
Id breed an army of these now giant spiders all with loyalties to me and slowly rule over small worlds!

That or id take it out for a nice sea food dinner and never call it again!

Soldato
depends where it is/how big, if it's just a little one, ignore it, if it's larger, I catch it and let it go outside

This, big spiders have to be caught and removed, I have a completely irrational fear of them, but at the same time spiders are cool and do a lot of good, so I wouldn't want to kill it.

Soldato
This, big spiders have to be caught and removed, I have a completely irrational fear of them, but at the same time spiders are cool and do a lot of good, so I wouldn't want to kill it.

Indeed, if I see a relatively large spider I freak out and start screaming like a girl!

Soldato
Indeed, if I see a relatively large spider I freak out and start screaming like a girl!

Yeah if I see one and I don't expect it scares the hell out of me, I usually jump and let out some type of yelp!

It's annoying as it is so irrational, once I know a spider is there I can think logically that it is a small harmless creature and capture and release it somewhere else...so long as it doesn't run at me lol!

Soldato
Lol @ all you wimps who kill them

I normally kill them in quite a sadistic way. Like I said before I put them in a sealed jar and starve/suffocate them.

Sometimes I just shake the jar violently for 10 seconds.

Other times I'll pull there legs off and poke the body with a cocktail stick.

My favourite one though is putting them in the middle of our wok burner and turning it on, they either try and run through the flames and catch fire or just shrivel up and die in the middle, the choice is theirs if they want to be heroes.

Soldato
Most of the time if they are near my bed i will kill them, i dont like the idea of them going in my ears in my sleep or on me generally. I had a dream one came out my ear once

If i can see them then its fine, the big ones get aerosol fire.

However I have had one in my bathroom (onsuite toilet) for a few months that ive watch get bigger. When I hoovered up I hoovered around him so not to suck him up. He caught a woodlouce but didnt eat it, presumably because it was bigger than he was and hard

Back
Top Bottom