Spider question

• Thread starter Deleted member 61728
  • Start date
Associate
Upon noticing a spider, I have a 3-6 second timeframe within which I must leap into action and destroy it or I freeze up and have to wait for someone to come home to come help me.

I keep a spare lighter and can of deoderant on my desk at all times for just such an emergency.

Soldato
A big **** fell off my top shelf and landed on a DVD box on my TV unit a few weeks ago, I actually heard it land but didn't look up.

My girlfriend leapt up from her seat in horror, when I saw it I filled my pants, big bugger he was, biggest one I've seen yet. I tried to catch him in a glass but accidentally chopped him in half with it when I put it down, I only got his bum in the glass.

I can't stand spiders, it needs to get put outside if I'm feeling brave enough, or splatted if I'm not. Abject horror, it's not my fault.

Associate
fly-powered-plane-instructions-mode.jpg

Prepare for war!

Soldato
Kill or release, depending on location, size, speed (big ones go "pop" when you squish them :s).

It must be gone.

I made the mistake of letting one get away in the bathroom last week. Still don't feel right in there. :(

Associate
if it's a small one and it's the other side of the room from my bed then i'll leave it, if it's above my bed then i'll kill it

if it's a big one then i'll catch it with a bug catcher thing i've got, but only to avoid the mess it would make if i was to kill it

Associate
I just kill them. Can't stand spiders, even though I've been led to believe by my dad more times than I can recall that they're more afraid of us than we are of them. The less spiders the better as far as I'm concerned.

VoG

VoG

Soldato
give it a terminal headache with a size 11 paraboot.

i come from a long line of arachnaphobes, tis a family trait on my fathers side. seriously. :p

Sho

Sho

Soldato
**** me, il be running out the room never mind being in the same room. I'll get the OH to vacume the damn thing. LOL

Associate
I'll use my hands and let outside unless it's properly big, i'll then use a bowl or something. I live right next to a wood so we get some large wildlife in the house. Scares the gf senseless

Associate
it all depends how big it is.

im just happy as hell that the UK ones are fairly small, i'd hate to live in africa or australia.

Back
Top Bottom