Spider question

• Thread starter Deleted member 61728
  • Start date
Soldato
... big juicy ones ...

Exsqueeze me, 'juicy ones'? :eek:

I felt a bit sick when I read that.

I don't mind spiders, but I usually get the gf to put the big ones outside as otherwise I get a running commentry on what its doing i.e 'its just sitting there watcing us... it's up to something!'

I tell her I am happy to leave it there, until she eventually musters the minerals to put it out. She won't sleep (hence neither will I) if there is a spider in the house.

n

Associate
I loved spiders when I was much younger, but we had red backs when I lived in the UAE so it was very much a pre-emptive strike... That and I watched arachnaphobia when I was 7 :\. I still quite like tarantulas unless they're running around, because I have a cat and their venom is dangerous to small animals.

So for me b) without exception

Soldato
I usually peacefully coexist with any insects that venture into my room. That is until they attack/ appear to be attacking me, such as Kamikaze moths flying into my face at full speed :mad:.

Caporegime
Lol @ all you wimps who kill them

wimps? we are territorial alpha males who mark the borders of our territory with the keys of a keyboard previously destroyed in a violent act defending our territory.
no living creature invades our space uninvited and hopes to leave alive

Aod

Aod

Soldato
depends on the species. here in the UK we only get harmless ones which i'm quite content to ignore no matter how enormous they are.

in Africa on the other hand, it then depends on the species. the most likely outcome if i know them to be dangerous is fire

Soldato
Depends on the make of spider. If it's an outdoor make/massive, then it goes outdoors. If it's an indoor one, it usually stays (unless the wife finds it).

I don't really mind big spiders (I have several large tarantulas), just don't really want my cats unfairly lunching them/wife stomping them.

Back
Top Bottom