Sporting events that you are still upset by in terms of the result

Soldato
I don't blame either really, footballers will always try to cheat, I've even seen Lineker put one in with his hand.
Maradona never expected it to be given so the only people you can blame are the Ref & Linesman.

Yeah, well Henry's 'hand' (x2) in the buildup to France's goal against Ireland was a bit of a kick in the ********, as well, especially with what the game meant.

The beautiful game.

Caporegime
You we're at UFC 100 ! Legendary !! That must have been an amazing experience regardless of the result.

I managed to get to Fight Night 30 but Bisping pulled out with an eye injury :eek: Machida's head kick KO was wicked though :D

I was indeed, first time in Vegas as well I won’t lie it was awesome. The full week had all sorts of events on like the UFC expo where you could meet a bunch of the fighters. It was tremendous. :)

Associate
Australian Grand Prix 1994. Schumacher taking out Damon Hill to win the World Championship.

and let nobody EVER doubt it was deliberate... I wish The Michael would recover so we can hear him admit it... some day... TBH having seen two family members die with brain injuries, I'd just like to see SOMEONE recover :(

Back
Top Bottom