Spotify to Buy Arsenal

Soldato
Ceo of spotify needs to sort out fair royalties for artists before he thinks of coming anywhere near a football club

They get peanuts from it. I was speaking to a friend of mine who is very much in the industry before Christmas and couldn't believe the numbers he was talking about.

Soldato
Fair enough - I thought Spotify was worth about $4b so it's a big chunk of his potential wealth to spend on a club which needs a LOT of work - but if there's other people with big pockets involved... I don't think any billionaire owner is going to be a saint but surely someone else can do a better job than what we've had the last decade.

Soldato
Unfortunately fans of the clubs Stan own in the USA despise him and have done for years and he's never sold any of those, so expectations are low.

In other news Balogun has actually signed which means at the least Eddie will be going in the summer if not Laca too.

Soldato
Sky Sports reporting that Ek has secured funds and is going to present a compelling offer to Kroenke. Kroenke has only recently said he's not selling so it's going to have to be pretty compelling!

Soldato
Sky Sports reporting that Ek has secured funds and is going to present a compelling offer to Kroenke. Kroenke has only recently said he's not selling so it's going to have to be pretty compelling!

Great to see this is gaining momentum, Stan will probably be hoping they don’t let supporters in anytime soon.
With the current valuations knocking around £2billion would give The Kroenke parasites a tidy profit on their initial investment.

fez

fez

Caporegime
With the current valuations knocking around £2billion would give The Kroenke parasites a tidy profit on their initial investment.

If its only likely to increase in value in the future why would they sell now? If its currently turning a profit and increasing in value then the offer would have to be huge to even make them consider.

Back
Top Bottom