1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SPV M2000 - How do I Format SD Card?

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones & Tablets' started by Joebob, 17 Jan 2006.

1. Joebob

Soldato

As the title says!

I am using an ADATA 1GB SD Card but when trying to transfer some info to it I get an error message saying it may be full! If I check the storage info from within the phones settings it's showing as nearly full (even though I know it's not) but then if I remove and then replace the SD card and check the settings again it shows as about 383Mb used (which is about right). Once I try to copy more files onto it the whole process starts again.

I want to actually format the card and see if this makes any difference but can't see an option anaywhere - HELP!

2. andyu

Associate

Don't think it's possible,have you not got a card reader and do it through windows?

3. Joebob

Soldato

unfortunately not. :(

4. Bingo

Gangster

Install a trial version of Resco File Explorer, this will allow you to format the SD card :)

5. derbyjake

Gangster

can you not do it via the pc when u install active sync the mobile should appear in my computer and ive formatted that way before

6. Joebob

Soldato

think the cards buggered... managed to format it but it's still playing up :(