1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Spyware / Trojans Can't remove!!

Discussion in 'Windows & Other Software' started by Liam, 1 May 2006.

1. Liam

Mobster

I have a couple of trojans on my PC because I forgot to turn my AV back on after installing sometime!

I have used Spyware Doctor / Registry Doctor / Ad-Aware / Kaspersky AV and non on them can remove them! I think they are password protected or something but they cannot be deleted!

C:\Windows\system32\dskpd.exe
    C:\Windows\system32\sqtluji.dll
    C:\Windows\system32\MJTLB.EXE
    C:\Windows\system32\mjtleb.exe
    C:\Windows\system32\nortohb.exe

There are a few more but Ad-aware is saying they can't be disinfected or the file is password protected!

Help plz :(

2. MarcLister

Capodecina

Have you tried booting into Safe mode and deleting them manually that way?

3. mattbrown91

Wise Guy

HijackThis?

Unlocker to unlock so you can delete.

Safemode?

4. MarcLister

Capodecina

I was going to suggest Unlocker but I wasn't sure if it would be able to deal with "password protected" files. Suppose I could have mentioned it just to see if it worked or not.

5. bikes

Wise Guy

6. div0

Mobster

First thing I'd do would be to boot up in Safe Mode and run all those scans again - those programs might then be able to remove them.

Also have you tried Googling for a manual removal process for any of them - or a specific program that removes them?

Usually if something is hard to remove, there is oftem a lot of info on the web as to how to do it....