SSD Help

Associate
Hey All,

Need to help if possible.
I am looking to do a SSD upgrade and want a recommendation for a 480/500 GB product that people already use.

Also need some help on fitment. I dont have a standard 3.5" memory section on my PC, the whole compartment is 5.75" and currently my HDD sits I'm a bracket but for the love of me I cannot find what this is so I can buy this also. Any help!?

Soldato
and you don't need to mount an ssd. as it has no moving parts, you can literally shove it anywhere in the case.
Velcro tape comes into it's own if you need it tucked away for smaller builds - or secured if you have need to move your case occasionally. Otherwise, as mentioned, stick it wherever - within reason.

Soldato
With regards to the velcro, a seller on the bay has an option for 1 hook and 1 loop or 4 hook and 4 loop strips. When I asked him what the difference was he replied with "You will receive 1 hook and 1 loop. Or 4 hook and 4 loop" :p

Am I being stupid? What's the difference?

Soldato
"You will receive 1 hook and 1 loop. Or 4 hook and 4 loop"
Is he referring to the quantity of strips that you'll receive (link)?

As one strip will have to be hook and the other a loop. So 4 hooks and 4 loops - equates to 4 strips of 'complete velcro' as opposed to 1 strip (i.e. 1 hook strip plus 1 loop strip = 1 strip of complete velcro)?

Back
Top Bottom