SSRS IIS Permissions issue

Associate
SETUP:
We have a server that runs SSRS and is also our webserver. Our reports are set up in two ways, one so that everyone can see some of the reports and a few are locked down so only admins and specific users can see and run the reports. These are set on the http://server/reports site under the security task on the report.

Issue: Some bright spark decided to change the permissions in IIS since then users can only see the "one to all reports" and not even admins could see the "locked down" reports. So not knowing much about IIS i tried to get the sites back to how they were by fiddling around with the Anonymous access and the windows authentication on the properties on the default website, the reports site and the reports server site. I finally managed to get the users access though the reports server site but not the reports site as it has a better interface. I suddenly though of what i thought was a good idea and copped a backup to oversight the files within the sites forgetting that copy paste dosnt overwrite the permissions and now I dont have access to any site. Is there an easy way to set the permissions back to where they were and to get the sites back up.

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom