SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
I have, they said the cases were in an off site warehouse and would be shipped this week. I just need to be patient...but very excited for this case. I was sad to see my sg13 go but it's just too restrictive for modern graphics cards - too many 3 slot and tall coolers, and at the moment it looks like I'm not going to be able to pick and choose what model I manage to get!

That’s good news, least you’ll get it this week.

What components you got going in the build?

Associate
That’s good news, least you’ll get it this week.

What components you got going in the build?

ROG strix b560 itx
11400f
Corsair h60
P14 pwm
Ballistic 2x8 3200
Crucial p2 500gb
Samsung Evo 860 1tb
Evga gm650
Nitro rx580
Longer standoffs :)
Many, many cable ties!

Should be ready for whatever 3060ti I can lay my hands on in the near future :)

Associate
ROG strix b560 itx
11400f
Corsair h60
P14 pwm
Ballistic 2x8 3200
Crucial p2 500gb
Samsung Evo 860 1tb
Evga gm650
Nitro rx580
Longer standoffs :)
Many, many cable ties!

Should be ready for whatever 3060ti I can lay my hands on in the near future :)

Nice spec, looking forward to seeing some pics when you get underway

Associate
Looking forward to seeing some of the builds above!

Mine has arrived (well a few days ago!)... looking forward to moving my system over to it and seeing what GPU temps are like (primary reason from moving away from my old case). I'll be moving across:

Ryzen 5 3600
X53 NZXT AIO
Gigabyte B450 Auros Pro Wifi
Gigabyte Eagle OC 3060Ti
16Gb Crucial Ballistix PC3200
256Gb Sabrent M2 (OS)
750Gb Crucial SSD
1TB Crucial SSD
Corsair SF750 PSU

Here's a picture (a bad one!) with a glass for size reference. It's taller in the flesh than I expected, but I really like it and the quality feels great. Looking forward to starting.

h5xXoiw.jpg

UqzyKKz

Last edited:
Associate
Looking forward to seeing some of the builds above!

Mine has arrived (well a few days ago!)... looking forward to moving my system over to it and seeing what GPU temps are like (primary reason from moving away from my old case). I'll be moving across:

Ryzen 5 3600
X53 NZXT AIO
Gigabyte B450 Auros Pro Wifi
Gigabyte Eagle OC 3060Ti
16Gb Crucial Ballistix PC3200
256Gb Sabrent M2 (OS)
750Gb Crucial SSD
1TB Crucial SSD
Corsair SF750 PSU

Here's a picture (a bad one!) with a glass for size reference. It's taller in the flesh than I expected, but I really like it and the quality feels great. Looking forward to starting.

h5xXoiw.jpg

UqzyKKz

Decent looking spec, looking forward to seeing this built.

With the SSD’s you can mount 1 under the PSU and the other under the rad at the front of the case and keep the cables nice and tidy

Associate
Thank you! It's a solid mid-range build and is doing me really well. Thankfully the B450 is 5 series compatible, so it'll do me a while longer.

Good to know, thank you! I'm liking the sheer volume of configuration options with this case. Much nicer foot print on the desk too for smaller desks like I have.

Are you using your fans in exhaust to pull air out the front of the case? That seems to be the best configuration from what I can make out.

Associate
Thank you! It's a solid mid-range build and is doing me really well. Thankfully the B450 is 5 series compatible, so it'll do me a while longer.

Good to know, thank you! I'm liking the sheer volume of configuration options with this case. Much nicer foot print on the desk too for smaller desks like I have.

Are you using your fans in exhaust to pull air out the front of the case? That seems to be the best configuration from what I can make out.

Indeed the desk foot print is something that really drew me to this case aswell as the size of GPU you can install.

Fan wise i have the front rad fans se to push and exhaust heat outwards, ive also got a 92mm fan in the top set to exhaust and a small 60mm fan in the back for exhausting GPU heat

Associate
Finally cleaned up the cables a bit. Still needs a bit of work but happy with it for now.

irw6oUL.jpg

JZ9ZYqc.jpg

CzmrFLs.jpg

Z2VxeJ2.jpg

N8y6xBh.jpg

As you can see the polystyrene that protects the case is an excellent solution to get around the DP cable issue with long cards :D

Just need to find some case feet but this will do in the mean time.

Associate
As you can see the polystyrene that protects the case is an excellent solution to get around the DP cable issue with long cards :D

Just need to find some case feet but this will do in the mean time.

WOuld a 90 degree DP cable not solve the issue, or is the graphics card too long for that?

Associate
WOuld a 90 degree DP cable not solve the issue, or is the graphics card too long for that?

Plus the 90 degree cables I have found means the GPU has to be on the middle height. If you set it on the bottom like he has you can’t get a cable to suit.

Love my Meshlicious just wish SSUPD would offer a 90 degree DP1.4 cable extension in the box so you can plug your own cable into it

Associate
Plus the 90 degree cables I have found means the GPU has to be on the middle height. If you set it on the bottom like he has you can’t get a cable to suit.

Love my Meshlicious just wish SSUPD would offer a 90 degree DP1.4 cable extension in the box so you can plug your own cable into it

This basically, I believe the official SSUPD dp cable might work but I don’t think OCUK sell them.

Associate
I am waiting on a Lindy right angled DP v1.4 adapter to arrive, good job I don't have a long card though. I have the adjustment set towards to top for my 1070

Associate
So, I’m trying to fit this EK DDC Pump/res in 3-slot mode, and it’s getting stuck on the lip of the spine where the motherboard cut out is. Does anyone know the best way to shave down the lip? Could I pay someone or a shop to borrow their dremel in Cambridge?
X3EYWiB

Associate
Anyone else having an issue with the front IO? When I plug in a usb it “activates” the power button. In fact, after doing so I got some ticking from the io and now my pc won’t boot.
Any suggestions?

Associate
So, I’m trying to fit this EK DDC Pump/res in 3-slot mode, and it’s getting stuck on the lip of the spine where the motherboard cut out is. Does anyone know the best way to shave down the lip? Could I pay someone or a shop to borrow their dremel in Cambridge?
X3EYWiB

The image isn’t working fella, could you re upload?

Associate
This basically, I believe the official SSUPD dp cable might work but I don’t think OCUK sell them.

I haven’t seen anyone that sells it yet :(

Cablemod do I nice one that looks like
It could work but their website is a rip off. Need to spend 70EUR minimum and then still pay 15EUR shipping

Back
Top Bottom