ST200 After A Wash

Soldato
needmorespeed said:
Thats not a st220 its a st200 :p :D

but they do do an st220 estate as well :)

Mondeo_Estate_3.0_V6_ST220_5_Door.jpg

Tom.

Associate
OP
Im just outside Stourbridge, last owner lived in cannock, I've not been to Rugeley in it so far, it wasn't me, lol....but there aren't many ST200 estates around, only ever 300 made so good luck spotting another :D

Stu

Man of Honour
Nice but it's still a Mondeo, should have got a Fiesta or something, at the moment you are negative-cool, had you bought a Honda Civic or a Ford Fiesta, girls would want to sleep with you and passers by would swoon at your car.

Associate
OP
[TW]Fox said:
Nice but it's still a Mondeo, should have got a Fiesta or something, at the moment you are negative-cool, had you bought a Honda Civic or a Ford Fiesta, girls would want to sleep with you and passers by would swoon at your car.
Past all that mate, boy racer days are over, clear's just make it look a lot cleaner, and to the later, how do you know that don't happen :p

Stu

Soldato
Fireblade2K4 said:
Past all that mate, boy racer days are over, clear's just make it look a lot cleaner, and to the later, how do you know that don't happen :p

Stu

if you hadn't noticed it's fox throwing his toys out of his pram :) people moaned about him reccomending mondeos all the time, so is sarcastically taking the **** out of them everytime someone mentions them now.

That is a lovely car mate, the clear repeaters definitely make a huge difference! Wouldn't mind one of these in hatch form myself. Oh, update your sig now :p it's still tango'd

Tom.

Back
Top Bottom