'Stadium Arcadium' - The Return of the Chili Peppers!

Soldato
dmpoole said:
:confused:
Nothing like them.

Listen to Mike Pattons vocals on The Real Thing. Granted the music can be a little different in places, but they both have that funk-rock thing going on. To say they are nothing like each other is ridiculous.

Soldato
nero120 said:
To say they are nothing like each other is ridiculous.
As is to say that FNM copied RHCP. They're both highly respected bands and I thank them both for pushing their music in the direction they did back in the late 80's/early 90's amongst the musical travesties that were getting all the attention at the time. Having said that, the Chilis suck now, not sure if FNM would've gone the same way had they not split but I guess we'll never know.

Nix

Nix

Soldato
Sorry to revive a dead thread, but i'm an absolute chili's fan and I can't wait :D, I remember buying "By the way" the day it came out down at HMV.

I love the new song too. I was beginning to worry if we'd never hear from them again since the Hyde park albums, but this is brilliant news :p

Nix

Nix

Soldato
I think the best album for an all rounder of classics is Californication, although Blood Sex Sugar Magik has its own thing going on as does By The Way. I like them all for different reasons though.

Back
Top Bottom