Star Gazing

Permabanned
No im not a Hollywood stalker and nor do I want to be, but I am getting to the age that I would like to take up Star Gazing, looking at the planets, universe etc as a hobby (sorry its not as exciting as the thread title assumes)

Anyway, im sure there must be others on here that could possibly advise a relatively new person to all of this. I have been reading up, looking around, had a few telephone conversations with stores/other enthusiasts, so would just like some more impartial advice if I could from here?

Now I believe I can link this here as they wouldnt be a OCUK competitior? http://www.telescopesplus.co.uk/mor...exStar_130_SLT_Spring_Sale_Special_Offer/3069

What are peoples thoughts on this scope for a new person looking to get into it and then develop that into something more... ie i dont just want to see Mars, or even just Pluto, id like to see a bit more of the sky (at a reasonable cost to a working class man).

I think thats it, any tales or experience would be a nice way to help this thread grow, or otherwise just some telescope suggestions etc would also be appreciated.

Cheers all

Back
Top Bottom