1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Star Trek:Legacy Official Trailer

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by HighlandeR, 13 May 2006.

1. HighlandeR

Capodecina

2. modo77

Mobster

looks pretty nice, just hope it plays well. Since most of the star trek games have been pants :(

3. speeduk

Sgarrista

What is the gameplay style? Is it similar to an rpg where your ship can be upgraded etc or is it like an fps but with ships?

4. BoomAM

Capodecina

Looks pretty good.
    Im unsure how it'll play though, the last Star Trek RTS wernt the most amazing of games. Playable, but not amazing.

The screenshots for the 'Tactical Assault' game on DS looks good as well. With the 2nd screen being used for ship overview/menu control.

5. Neolink

Wise Guy

graphics and explosions look a tad cartoony, i wish they made more elite force style games they were great :D

6. SiD the Turtle

Sgarrista

My god that looks bad. Hard to make a judgement on anything apart from graphics from that trailer.

Elite Force was the best tbh. Borg levels scared the **** out of me.

7. Lithium

Hitman

I remember playing a point and click star trek game many many years ago as a kid. It was ACE - i spent a week hardcoring it until i cracked it :) anyone remember the name?

8. ArmyofHarmony

Wise Guy

It looks like bridge commander

lets just hope there are loads of missions

Cant wait for star trek / stargate mmporg

9. subxero

Mobster

Looks good, must admit there has never been a massive Star Trek hit game. I liked Armada as a nice stratergy game.

10. AS_Dodger

Gangster

Could be "25th Anniversary"? Could be "A Final Unity"?

11. Ult1mateSlayer

Associate

Yep, same sounds, slightly improved graphics but hey, i'm a Trekkie, in a Star Trek gaming clan so i'm going to buy it anyway lol.

12. SiD the Turtle

Sgarrista

A Final Unity roxored. Very old school. Think I've still got the disc somewhere.

13. Nieldo

Wise Guy

Looks great, keeping an eye on this game as well as Startrek Online the MMORPG but not holding my breath for that one.

14. Doug

Mobster

I'm going to stay cautiously optimistic about this one. I remember having loads of fun with Armada, but never played the second one.

Just got around to playing Bridge Commander a couple of weeks ago, was glad to see it was pretty damn close to Starfleet Academy :) (Still haven't found out what was going on with Sturek's project/the McLanti ;) I'll have to replay it again soon) and less like the Starfleet Command games.

Hopefully The STO guys will have a beta ready before this time next year. *crosses fingers*

15. HighlandeR

Capodecina

It does look similar with bridge commander, lets hope the missions arent so repetitive, not that was a bad game had plenty fun but bit short.... the online mp was fantastic though...

Armada was great also, but the 2nd one I thought blew....

As long as they add a good storyline and make the missions with more objectives instead of blowing up the other ship, should be a winner.

Looks like with QWars/Crysis/ST:Legacy were gonna have to take an extended Xmas holiday thats if they arrive!

16. Docaroo

Mobster

Sorry guys but someone has to say it...

EGA TREK 4TW!!!!!!111

17. Slinwagh

PermaBanned

Anyone have any ideas what is happening with this game, the official website was due to launch in 2006 but as of yet nothing !

18. bloodline76

Sgarrista

There are a few threads going around about this at the moment. All signs are pointing to it being released too early and a bad conversion of the 360 version.

But I am hoping that those wonderful modders of this world will turn it round for us.