Star Trek question!

Man of Honour
eXSBass said:
WTF I asked a simple Star Trek question and now it's turned into a geek fest! :p

WTF IS A SEVEN OF NINE? :p

Ah, but the geekfest has just got interesting. Seven of Nine was a character from Voyager and was a rescused borge drone, detached form the Collective.

She is famous for wearing a skin tight suit covering a mighty fine bod. She was played by the very sexy Jeri Ryan. Google image for the win.:D

Soldato
AJUK said:
Ah, but the geekfest has just got interesting. Seven of Nine was a character from Voyager and was a rescused borge drone, detached form the Collective.

She is famous for wearing a skin tight suit covering a mighty fine bod. She was played by the very sexy Jeri Ryan. Google image for the win or go here :D

Did you deliberatly star out the url or has my corporate firewall frowning on the Trek conversation?

TBH Seven of Nine really sunk Voyager for me. Norks are great in other, er, formats, but not what I watch ST for.

Soldato
Tonks said:
Why did Will grow that silly beard

That beard is what made him Riker. It was an extension of his personality. Before he had a beard he looked 18 years old, hardly 'number one' material.

Tbh i only ever liked the Picard series. All the others were carp, especially Deep Space 'lets make a boring series in which nothing vaguely interesting or exciting happens, oh and lets throw in some painfully terrible attempts at humour' Nine :o

Last edited:
Man of Honour
SiD the Turtle said:
Did you deliberatly star out the url or has my corporate firewall frowning on the Trek conversation?

TBH Seven of Nine really sunk Voyager for me. Norks are great in other, er, formats, but not what I watch ST for.
I think the site is blocked at the OcUK end for some reason probably because it may have some nekkid ladies on it! :D

There is always room for norkage in any programme. Now, stand in the corner until you see the error of your ways. :p

Soldato
Johanson said:
Tbh i only ever liked the Picard series. All the others were carp, especially Deep Space 'lets make a boring series in which nothing vaguely interesting or exciting happens, oh and lets throw in some painfully terrible attempts at humour' Nine :o

Yes but a lot more things got blown up in DS9 so it was much better than The Next 'lets make aload of episodes involving dressing up in a holodeck and others where they just talk all episode' Generation. ;)

Soldato
johnny6 said:
I always remembered that episode purely on the fact the enterprise travelled vertically compared to everything else if you get what I mean. I always wondered why in space, ships never meet up with one another upside down and what not.

Ive always wondered - when they come to an anomaly which is really wide and thin (as seen by the picture), why do they decide to go around or through it... why not go over it? :confused:

Soldato
Johanson said:

TOS was the Daddy!!!.

I liked TNG!...

DS9 was nik-named "To Boldly Orbit" as they never realy went anywhere, till the Defiant came allong and the Dominion War started!...

Voyager was Ok but Janeway's Voice got on me norks!.. Bit Too Gruff!!... I prefered Belana to 7of9!...

Enterprise was great!... shame it didn't last that long!... But I always expected 'Al' from Quantum Leap to turn up!... :confused:

Soldato
Johanson said:
That beard is what made him Riker. It was an extension of his personality. Before he had a beard he looked 18 years old, hardly 'number one' material.

You do realise that the last 2 or 3 seasons of DS9 concerned all out war in the Alpha Quadrant with HUUUUGE battle scenes never seen nor repeated in another star trek?

SiriusB

Soldato
Danger Phoenix said:
Ive always wondered - when they come to an anomaly which is really wide and thin (as seen by the picture), why do they decide to go around or through it... why not go over it? :confused:

I seem to remember an episode of Voyager where they went into a big dangerous-looking cloud of pure danger, as there were valuable supplies inside it. I think they were looking for coffee :confused: LOL pure nutters tbh

SiriusB said:
You do realise that the last 2 or 3 seasons of DS9 concerned all out war in the Alpha Quadrant with HUUUUGE battle scenes never seen nor repeated in another star trek?

SiriusB

The only episode of Star Trek: Never Ending Coma i remember is the one where they went back in time to the captain Kirk ship, and there were all these furry balls everywhere lol that was actually a good episode :D

Last edited:
Soldato
Johanson said:
The only episode of Star Trek: Never Ending Coma i remember is the one where thye went back in time to the captain Kirk ship, and there were all these furry balls everywhere lol that was actually a good episode :D

Trials and Tribbleations. The furry balls were Tribbles, and some loon Klingon Spy called Arne Darvin planted a bomb in one :D

Back
Top Bottom