Star Wars Squadrons

Soldato
I've never been good with flying games. Which is why I have almost never bothered to pilot any flying vehicles in BF games.

The last flying game I was good at was Star Fox on the Nintendo 64.

Last edited:
Soldato
I am trying to resist this as I know I don't have time to play this right now :(
Massive Tie Fighter and XWA fan so reaaaaaally hoping this turns out good and gets additional content etc
I understand it's got a short campaign but would love to see a full length battles/missions extended campaign ala the original games.

Would also like to see addition of more modes, complete customisation etc because the modes sound a bit limited atm

Want to love it though for what it does do!

Caporegime
I am trying to resist this as I know I don't have time to play this right now :(
Massive Tie Fighter and XWA fan so reaaaaaally hoping this turns out good and gets additional content etc
I understand it's got a short campaign but would love to see a full length battles/missions extended campaign ala the original games.

Would also like to see addition of more modes, complete customisation etc because the modes sound a bit limited atm

Want to love it though for what it does do!
They've said they have no plans for any additional content but if it sells by the truckload they said never say never.

Oh and I ordered through cdkeys, no pre-load for me :(

Associate
Oh my god, as much as I've been looking forward to this, the release date just didn't register with me for some reason - it's out next week?! This is like finding the chocolate bar you put in the fridge a week ago and forgot about.

What's the consensus on controllers, is it worth just going with an Xbox controller or is a flight stick worth the effort?

Soldato
With it being on console as well assume that the controller mappings will be half decent. Personally will be dusting off the x52 myself for this and hopefully VR is a release day thing and can try WMR on it :)

Soldato
Think it's meant to be a campaign per side

Edit: apologies appears I am wrong

"The new trailer shows off how players will jump into the role of two conflicting pilots — one from the Empire and one from the New Republic — in alternating missions. There are also cameos from film characters, like Wedge Antilles."

Soldato
Need to get the pre-order in so i get the stuff.

A work colleague is in on the game so looking forward to getting it on. We both do VR and live geek culture, so it'll be like living the dream to a pair of guys that grew up with it.

Back
Top Bottom