Star Wars Squadrons

Associate
I want to pre-order.

But its EA and have been bitten too many times. But it looks so gooooooood.

Must use common sense and wait for people to tell me if its awesome or not.....

Soldato
I want to pre-order.

But its EA and have been bitten too many times. But it looks so gooooooood.

Must use common sense and wait for people to tell me if its awesome or not.....

First game since GTAV on the 360 I have preordered. Huge fan of the Lucasarts games and I just wanted to be part of the hype train for this. Initially I blew it off as COD in space, but once I saw the power and shield systems worked like the old games I was in.

Associate
This may interest some of you, I set it up last night to get some practice in, it also has VR support

The MOD is here https://www.xwaupgrade.com/

XWAUP is fantastic, a lot of the mod and content creators, custom battle creators etc. are on this discord X-Wing community discord: https://discord.gg/YDA4fHx

Regular games getting set up in XvT/XWA through gameranger for battles, I've been playing 8man XvT games pretty often over the last 2-3 months, it's amazing to get back into the scene. There's a list of a ton of extra quality of life mods, extra missions and battles and also a tech support channel for the mods as sometimes they can be a bit touchy...

Associate
Is this going live on EA Play?
EA Access/Play - I've read you get 10 hours trial (and a 10% purchase offer).

But, I'm unsure when it will be available through Xbox Game Pass, as EA Play is added to that "later in the year" - so I'm not holding my breath I'll be able to play it on the 2nd through my Xbox account...

*edit* EA Play Pro gets unlimited access from launch (but Xbox Game Pass is only the EA Play Basic AFAIK)

any review embargo, or chance or reviews before launch?

I've still got a coupon on Epic Store, so it drops to £25, which is tempting, but would like to see a couple reviews 1st.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom