Starbound - adventure, terraria graphics designer ( INDIE )

Associate
Question, I didn't really like Terraria but I want to give this a chance/my support. What extra does it add compared to Terraria? Is this basically a Terraria 2?

Man of Honour
Question, I didn't really like Terraria but I want to give this a chance/my support. What extra does it add compared to Terraria? Is this basically a Terraria 2?

I assumed it would be a lot more like Terraria than it is. Although it shares many similar concepts it feels really different and I think once the storyline and quests are in properly it will be an awesome game in it's own right rather than falling under the shadow of Terraria.

Associate
Played for a few hours last night. I never really got into terraria but for some reason this is really addictive :)

I'll give the server a go later. Should be fun! :D

Soldato
I really love the effects on gravel/fine sand when they collapse. Had a hilarious death caused by it last night. Gravel lined passage way, mined some gravel above me, that caused the rest of it to collapse onto the bit I was stood on.... which then collapsed and I plummeted down about 3 screens worth in the dark and hit the ground hard ^^

Caporegime
No idea who Boothy and Elm are on here, but was a blast playing with you guys tonight. Really fun little game.

It's going to eat my life like Terraria did... :eek:

Back
Top Bottom