Starlight Headliner Thoughts?

Associate
i would be more worried about possible fire risk :) can imagine someone trying it with a dodgy chinese kit ....ohh my head feels warm ....i see smoke hehe., not saying it would but wires down the a post over the door seal through the gap in the wing and twisted around the battery terminals if the battery is there. not forgetting the sellotape covering the twisted wires :)

ok over the top but come on starlight headlining......next it will be christmas lights all over the car.....omg they do that as well

Associate
OP
Do it... You won't though.

Thanks all for input, I was overwhelmed by the amount of support on here for the starlight headliner. I had these fitted, approximately 500 stars. It is hard to capture on camera, it looks stunning IRL. It is very subtle and adds a great ambience to the cabin. Thanks all :)
17yMUC4.png

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks all for input, I was overwhelmed by the amount of support on here for the starlight headliner. I had these fitted, approximately 500 stars. It is hard to capture on camera, it looks stunning IRL. It is very subtle and adds a great ambience to the cabin. Thanks all :)

Thought a little baiting would get the job done quicker!
Looks about as subtle as the modifications done to LoLo Ferrari from Eurotrash back 'int day.

NVP

NVP

Soldato
17yMUC4.png
Oh sweet baby Jesus

Looks about as subtle as the modifications done to LoLo Ferrari from Eurotrash back 'int day.
Aaahahahahahaha :D

Last edited:
Caporegime
So it's not even the whole thing? Just the bits around the sunroof?

That's fantastic. A bit like people thinking they can hang with the Gucci crowd with just a belt :D

Back
Top Bottom