StarWars X-Wing Death Star game/experience - FREE

Associate
Bookmarked to try out when I get home.

Not sure if the survey to fill out re VR Sickness is because of the shoddy way it was built or an excuse to get away with releasing a Star Wars game without official endorsement :)

Either way I'm in!

Deleted member 66701

D

Deleted member 66701

Not sure if the survey to fill out re VR Sickness is because of the shoddy way it was built or an excuse to get away with releasing a Star Wars game without official endorsement :)

What? It's a student project - the survey forms part of their study. Also, the student in question states right their on the project page there is no intention to monetize it.

Associate
My smiley face meant I knew I was being facetious... it was more a dig at how companies get round legal loopholes.

Well, either way, it was shockingly bad on a Vive. I assume I'm supposed to be sitting in the cockpit? For some reason it centred me above and to the side so I looked down on the X-Wing. I had to plug in my xbox controller for anything to work as it only recognised one button on the vive controllers.

I'll have a look at their survey as I did also feel a bit queasy afterwards, maybe as everything was slightly out of kilter.

*edit
Ah, just scrolled down some more on his twitter page and see there's more instructions to play it on the vive.... I might try again but it's not really worth the hassle.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom