1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Steam multi packs query?

Discussion in 'PC Games' started by Space Monkey, 12 Apr 2018.

1. Space Monkey

Don

Hi guys,

There's a game I want to buy 2 copies of on Steam, and they sell a 4 pack which makes it cheaper, and I can sell the additional 2 left over, but my query is: Do I get 4 separate keys so I can just give the keys to whoever or are they linked to your account and I somehow have to gift them to the other people?

I've never bought a multi pack before from Steam.

2. Spacedeck

Mobster

I was looking up this today for me and my brother actually but in regards to Tabletop Simulator. From what I've read, it seems that you will receive one of these automatically in your library and then you will receive 3 gift copies in your inventory to give away on Steam.

3. Space Monkey

Don

Thanks, so by that then, if I sell the other 2 and give one away, I'd need their Steam name to gift it?

4. Spacedeck

Mobster

That's the way I see it yes. You'd only need to add them to gift the game, after that do whatever with them :p. Just you won't receive x4 product keys to redeem.

5. Space Monkey

Don

Excellent thanks :)

6. pete910

Mobster

Like Spacedeck has discovered, I've bought multi packs my self, you get one in your library and 3 in your inventory.

7. Space Monkey

Don

Thanks guys :)