Steam Summer Sale: What's on your list?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
I enjoyed hot pursuit on console, great arcade racer with pretty fun multiplayer. May well get the PC version, need a palate cleanser after Max Payne 3!
Shift might have been a good game if you could forgive some of the worst vehicle handling Ive ever come across in a game, really rendered the rest of it redundant.

Soldato
I enjoyed hot pursuit on console, great arcade racer with pretty fun multiplayer. May well get the PC version, need a palate cleanser after Max Payne 3!
Shift might have been a good game if you could forgive some of the worst vehicle handling Ive ever come across in a game, really rendered the rest of it redundant.

I actually found Shift 1 fine for vehicle handling, especially on a wheel. Shift 2 was just awful though, even the Community Patch didn't fix it enough for my liking.

Caporegime
Voted simcity 4, used to own a physical copy but lost it. Would like it again on steam :D

Sure you meet the minimum system requirements? :p

System Requirements said:
Processor: PIII 500 or equivalent
Memory: 256MB
Graphics: 32MB supported Direct3D capable video card with DirectX 7.0 or greater compatible driver
DirectX®: DirectX 8.1
Hard Drive: 1.6GB
Supported 3D Accelerator Hardware: SimCity 4 Deluxe / Rush Hour requires a 32MB 3D Direct3D chipset, and a display that is at least 800x600 in size, and supports 16 or 32-bit color. It is recommended to always install the latest certified drivers for all your hardware

Permabanned
cities XL is a pretty good game... it just runs abit buggy / slow as its prone to memory leaks. but i bought it for £7.99 not too long ago off steam.

i dnt think any of them games are brill

Soldato
So much for not buying anything.....
I'm such a sucker for Steam sales.. :(

So far I've bought:
Dead Space
Assassin's Creed II Deluxe
Streets of Rage II
Torchlight
Anomaly: Warzone Earth

All for £12.90 which isn't too bad!

Status