*** Steam Weekend: Operation Flashpoint Dragon Rising £5.49! ***

Soldato
Gonna stick my hand up here and say it's worth it for that price. The campaign's not too bad if you do all the secondary objectives, even though you can end up running around doing nothing for a while. The contacts aren't perfect but are tricky and can be won easily enough. It's more realistic than most army games in that you do cover a vast amount of ground and then get shot at, and you can always find vehicles to drive back to where you're evac is.

For £5.50 get it, even 2-3 hours play is the same as a cinema ticket, and it's not that awful. Just don't play MP.

Permabanned
was going to buy it as i really enjoyed the first Operation Flashpoint when i was younger.

But before i could purchase it i thought id check OCuk for the general consensus.

So you guys have put me off... i will save the fiver for a pint tonight.

Caporegime
I think you're being unfair guys, it's a REALLY good hiking simulator. You can walk around in some really pleasant fields and woodland with THREE other guys, either computer controlled or by your friends. You can practice walking in different formations or even mix it up and each do your own thing!

Back
Top Bottom