Steam

Soldato
I had a Steam account for a few years from when I bought the disc version of HL2. You had to install Steam even though you bought the disc. Steam was nothing more to me than a loader for HL2. The only other thing I had on there was 'The Hidden' HL2 mod. About a year ago I started taking notice of Steam sales and Bought the odd game here and there. I now have IMO a pretty decent game list on there. I try and avoid buying 'OK' games just becasue they are £2-3 so i don't 'clog' it up :p

steamc.png

Almost everything in that list was bought in sales from £1.70 - £12ish. most games being about £6. The most expensive game by far is Bioshock 2 which was £26.99 and came with BS1. Dirt 2 was gifted to me by someone who had 2-3 copies from buying hardware. I probably won't buy any full price games* because of the prices and because I have more than enough PC and PS3 games to play.

*i'll buy the new Half-Life game for full price on release day if it ever happens

Associate
lol, looking at all your games lists, it is clear I am not the only one who buys games and then never plays them. :D:o

A few left to play here too. Got back into PC gaming about 2 years ago. £425 according to the Steam account history. £33 on two games on impulse iirc too. Didnt actually realise I'd spent that much. :o

Apart from 4 Playstation 3 games, I cant remember the last time I bought a game from a shop. PS2 games used to come 2nd hand from ebay.

Back
Top Bottom