Student loan descisions

Soldato
R34P3R said:
Well tbh this thread annoys the hell out of me, i'm getting tuition fees paid and a loan of 4780 quid, 580 of that is grant money. How are ppl getting 1600 as a grant! A guy in another thread said he was getting 3200 for a grant.

:mad:

Try paying for your own tuition fees with £0 grant like I have to...count yourself lucky you're getting free money for University.

Soldato
( |-| |2 ][ $ said:
DONT live at home, you'd be throwing away the whole uni experience. Plus taking a girl back to you mums isn't exactly fun.

You learn a lot living on your own.
Spend the night at theirs instead :)

Soldato
R34P3R said:
Well tbh this thread annoys the hell out of me, i'm getting tuition fees paid and a loan of 4780 quid, 580 of that is grant money. How are ppl getting 1600 as a grant! A guy in another thread said he was getting 3200 for a grant.

:mad:

Zero grant, mimimum loan and i have to pay the whole tuition fee. Stop your jabbering.

Soldato
I would say take it and stick it in isa/ high interest account as the interest that u repay is always at national rate or interest so u make a little bit of money off it and if u dont spend much of it, which if u live at home u should aim to have a fair chunk left at the end, then u can do something amazing like travel the world or save it for a deposit on a house - with other money u save u from getting a proper job or get a car etc etc.

Associate
I might sound boring but i'd take the loan, spend what you need to spend and whatever you have left pay straight back into your loan! that way it wont be huuuge at the end but you'll still have some money in case of an emergency :) or cant you just take half the loan or something like that??

wahoo.. what a boring first post!
lou :p

Back
Top Bottom