1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stupid riding trailer - UK Ghostrider

Discussion in 'Motors' started by Ollie's Gadgets, 13 Aug 2007.

1. Ollie's Gadgets

Hitman

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7j_RLxf34s&mode=related&search=

"Riding promo 1/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, 180mph side by side on public highways, Gatso/speed camera burning, stand up wheelies, burnouts, krazy overtakes, bike chasing, all in MPH, genuine 4tage, the clocks dont lie!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49aAv27LZQo&mode=user&search=

"Stupid Riding promo 2/2 - Suzuki GSXR 1000 & Mitsubishi Evo 8 MR FQ320, Gatso/speed camera burning, T5 Police chase, burnouts & wheelies, more krazy overtakes, more high speed, tank wheelies, near misses! And they offer GHOST RIDER a race!!"

There is a post running about Turborider, so I thought I would post this UK version which I found out about recently.

Last edited: 13 Aug 2007
  2. PardonTheWait

Capodecina

They've got talent, no doubt about it, but some of the stuff on that video is ridiculous. He should be on the track.

It's exciting viewing though.

3. The_One

Capodecina

Some real near misses on that one.

GSXR1000 against ghostrider on his hayabusa

haha that made me chuckle :p

4. Fireskull

Sgarrista

Yea theyve got talent, but british roads and british driving standards makes what they do seem 100% more dangerous imo than Ghost rider in sweden.

5. Nick1881

Sgarrista

I used to drive the A423 everyday to work - random fact for you.

6. Dano

Sgarrista

What a bunch of idiots, one can only hope that when they finally do kill themselves they don't take anybody else with them, though it's unlikely.

7. .Griff.

Mobster

Am I missing the obvious or does he give a good shot of his rear number plate shortly before riding along at 165mph+ ??

8. MNuTz

Banned

Ok lads great idea, lets film ourselves doing really stupid stuff on the roads and the best part is, we will leave our number plates on :rolleyes:

Idiots!

Ive nothing against people driving fast but taking risks that put other people lives in danger is stupid!

9. Fireskull

Sgarrista

Lol do you really think they are real numberplates?

10. cyclops12

Wise Guy

lmao i agree
    its not just a busa its a twin turbo 500 bhp busa :D

11. MNuTz

Banned

Never underestimate the stupidity of someone that willingly breaks the law and then posts it on the internet!

12. Jonny ///M

Capodecina

Fair enough but i hope they die without hurting anyone. The bit when they overtake the truck in the first video is too close for comfort. :mad:

13. Ollie's Gadgets

Hitman

It is a trailer for a dvd that has sold 10ks of copies at £15 each which is a fairly healthy amount of profit, not just someone who randomly releases footage.

When I first saw it I thought it was quite a blunder to leave the numberplate V111 EVO on, but presume that it must of been a fake. Still must be a bit annoying for the person that does have it:

http://www.dvla-som.co.uk/home/en/Search/p/prefix?searched=yes&prefix=&numbers=&letter1=E&letter2=V&letter3=O&x=77&y=20&origp=v&orign=111&origl=evo&research=2&fpsearch=1

Last edited: 13 Aug 2007
  14. .Griff.

Mobster

Nice edit... Just checked did you? :p

15. Ollie's Gadgets

Hitman

Yeah, my mistake. :)

Sorry if that is bad form. I posted, I saw an error, I corrected....

16. Fireskull

Sgarrista

Exactly, the may be reckless but they aint some chavs with a camera lol.

And come on guys wishing death on anyone is abit harsh lol wtf have they done to you nothing, all those near misses that had aswell would not have resulted if any death or injury of another road user it would have resulted in the said biker hurtling into some field.

17. .Griff.

Mobster

I thing you'll find they could very easily have ended in death for the other driver and if they didn't die but suffered years of mental issues as a result that's ok is it?

18. Fireskull

Sgarrista

We could sit here all day and speak of WHAT IF's but whats the point, bottom line wishing death on someone is harsh specially when nothing has happened as a result of it, hell i dont even wish death on idiot drivers that pull out on me weekly but yet they try to kill me.

19. .Griff.

Mobster

Of course it is and I fully agree however trying to justify their actions by saying no-one would get hurt is a tad ridiculous.

20. Fireskull

Sgarrista

Ok yea it is, but what i was going on was the near misses on the videos, all of them if they had hit would have been hitting the front of the bonnet side on and would have yes mangled the bike and probably kill the rider but i think the car driver would be in no mortal danger, but we only see what they have done in the video, god knows what else they have done and if they have hit anyone or caused anyone to have an accident.