Stupid riding trailer - UK Ghostrider

Soldato
Fireskull said:
Ok yea it is, but what i was going on was the near misses on the videos, all of them if they had hit would have been hitting the front of the bonnet side on and would have yes mangled the bike and probably kill the rider but i think the car driver would be in no mortal danger, but we only see what they have done in the video, god knows what else they have done and if they have hit anyone or caused anyone to have an accident.

So you dont think a bike weighin in at ~200kg travelling at 100mph and hitting a car travelling around 40-60mph(probably the higher of them two) isnt going to cause a lot of damamge?

A woman in my mums work is still in shock and cries about the accident she had last week when some ned in a bmw crashed into her at <40mph!

Soldato
Jonny ///M said:
So you dont think a bike weighin in at ~200kg travelling at 100mph and hitting a car travelling around 40-60mph(probably the higher of them two) isnt going to cause a lot of damamge?

A woman in my mums work is still in shock and cries about the accident she had last week when some ned in a bmw crashed into her at <40mph!

Of cource its going to cause damage, im going on just the near misses just in that video, or the ones i saw anyway would have mainly been hitting the cars front bonnet right at the front left, ive seen accidents myself and seen rode past after accident, seen police videos etc of accidents and yes a 170kb bike can literally rip a car in half if it hits head on or side on.

Im not saying bikes dont cause a mess lol that would be stupid and biker deaths is high lol im only going on what i saw in the video lol

But your right any accident at any speed nobody can know the mental trauma.

Soldato
caeteez said:
So they've made a video of them braking the law? I'm sure the police could just use it as evidence to put them away.

lol but everyone has a gixxer, theres nothing distinguishable about the bike or rider to get enough evidence even for a lead lol they got a bike and a rider, theres hundreds of the same bike in the area i bet.

Permabanned
Complete idiots the lot of them.

Also, interestingly the plates are correct, certainly for the EVO anyway.

V111 EVO

Colour: Blue
Fuel: Petrol
Engine Size (cc): 1997
Model Year (YYYY): 1999
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
Type: Standard Car
Date of 1st Registration (DD/MM/YYYY): 01/11/1999

Pwned :o (although if its an EVO 8 the year is wrong so they've stolen the reg mark as well).

Soldato
Butters said:
Complete idiots the lot of them.

Also, interestingly the plates are correct, certainly for the EVO anyway.

V111 EVO

Colour: Blue
Fuel: Petrol
Engine Size (cc): 1997
Model Year (YYYY): 1999
Manufacturer: Mitsubishi
Type: Standard Car
Date of 1st Registration (DD/MM/YYYY): 01/11/1999

Pwned :o (although if its an EVO 8 the year is wrong so they've stolen the reg mark as well).

my guess is they cloned and almost exact evo that way they could only tell if they managed to catch the fake evo and get its engine number etc.

Soldato
Someone on another forum has said they have seen the whole dvd and they do challenge ghostrider to a race but he says only if they do it on track

Associate
OP
The_One said:
Someone on another forum has said they have seen the whole dvd and they do challenge ghostrider to a race but he says only if they do it on track

Yep I have seen the dvd and he says that he doesn't have the keys to his GXR and his hayabusa is tuned for high speed wheelies. The conversations goes like this:

"He thinks he can beat ya he wants to race ya"

"Just come to Nurburgring next year" Ghost rider

"Nurburgring, thats a track tho, we wanna race on the road"

"If he can race on the road, he can race at Nordschleife" Ghost rider

"So the ghost rider is declining the challenge then"

"This year yeah" Ghost rider

Soldato
No but the baron normally uses a GSX R600.

GHostrider has never used that bik in any of his videos, why would he choose to use it on the ring yet not use it in his vids?

In ghostrider 5 (the latest one) ghostrider goes around the ring on his busa, didnt take note of the time, ill watch it again when i get chance

Back
Top Bottom