Stupid riding trailer - UK Ghostrider

Soldato
alexthecheese said:
Exactly. If they were to hit someone head on I'm pretty sure they'd find themselves going through someone's windscreen and taking them out. Nothing to do with getting old matey.

At those speeds and head on they would find most of the bike in the boot of the car. and if it isnt a 4x4 the rider will get hurtled into the air and either slam into another car or land in a bush.

Soldato
Enticement
vlcsnap-1703273.png

vlcsnap-1704638.png

Whoops! ..there goes the back end. :p

Associate
OP
lordrobs said:
I agree with that, what I question is whether the cops would even give chase if they were riding like we saw during the rest of the trailer. If they were riding like that I would assume the chase would be called off due to the risk to the general public. As I say though, I'd have to see the full scene really. Maybe they toned it down a bit to allow them to keep up or maybe the 'chase' was nothing more than them being followed by the cops and then disappearing off into the distance.

If however it was a long sequence with both the bike and the Volvo darting in and out of traffic in a similar way to the bike and the Evo then I'd deffo be calling bs.

In the police chase, they start by pulling a burnout as shown above, and then they ride off at a speed which it would be possible for the car to follow, with a max speed around 115mph. It is interesting to see how the police car is going full pelt and the bike is hardly trying. Eventually the police car looses it on a roundabout.

Soldato
I bought that DVD a few weeks ago and I reckon all of you should get it. It makes pretty awesome viewing though be advised there are no engine noises just music.

Soldato
whatleytom said:
Hi there,

I just finished watching the video, and although i think what they are doing is stupid and reckless, it does make for an extremely good video. loved the the bit when the police car spins. :p

I think the spin was a bit fishy... he didn't even look to be going that fast and the under cover cop car drivers should be pretty decent.

Not a bad film to watch tho, just glad no innocent person got hurt!

Soldato
Hi there.

looks to me like a bit of lift-off oversteer? i can see why some people have said they don't think it looks real. no backup called, no helicopter? don't know what the procedure on something like that would be.

EDIT*

Just looked at it again, there is a numberplate on show, sadly my copy is not dvd quality, maybe somebody with the dvd may be able to see the "police car" numberplate?

Last edited:
Soldato
It is a police car, I know of the lads who "star" in this DVD.
They're definately Stu-Pid and the riding in that video is all legit...they're crazy.

Soldato
Out of interest how can Ghostrider be named and not get sent to jail?

Surely as soon as they know his name they'd be straight around his house?

Soldato
ethos said:
Out of interest how can Ghostrider be named and not get sent to jail?

Surely as soon as they know his name they'd be straight around his house?

in sweden ( think thats where he does it all? ) the law is that they have to actually catch him in the act

i bet theres a hell of a big bonus on offer for whoever catches him :p

Soldato
andy said:
in sweden ( think thats where he does it all? ) the law is that they have to actually catch him in the act

Sweet :cool:

Soldato
andy said:

yea i heard that aswell, also even though he may be named you never see his face so they cant still actually prove its him, only by word of mouth, well that and his big ass tattoo lol :p

Soldato
i'm not the safest rider in the world but i wouldn't dream of doing things like that.

fair enough, hurt yourself... but not others. ghostriders pretty well thought out and even though it looks bad his is more controllable.

Soldato
lol - if you skip through to the 1 hour mark, where they challenge ghost rider - they try to make out that they've done him over because he wont nip off after the show to have a race on roads he doesn't know on his wheelie bike!
It makes me laugh when he offers them to the Nurburgring and they say "Yeah but that's a track though! We wanna race on the road!"...so Toll roads don't count?

They certainly live up to their name!

Soldato
i'm not the safest rider in the world but i wouldn't dream of doing things like that.

fair enough, hurt yourself... but not others. ghostriders pretty well thought out and even though it looks bad his is more controllable.

Theres abit inside all of us thats " Mad " where we push to the limit, But the bloke in the " Stupid Riding " video goes way behind the mad part IMO.

If somone pulled out of a side road on any of those corners he would be screwed, and Mr Evo is a nutter, He obviously has no respect for other drivers as he nearly stacks it atleast twice.

Look out for the bit where the evo driver causes someone coming the other way to lockup :eek:

However, I did enjoy the DVD :)

Soldato
Am I missing the obvious or does he give a good shot of his rear number plate shortly before riding along at 165mph+ ??

Yup, like what looked like 'VILL EVO' on the Evo...nothing like showing your plates. ;)

Ghostrider has skill and the sense to mostly do his riding/driving on large roads, and also remove all plates from the cars so he can't be traced, these guys however don't seem to have that sense. Small roads, keeping the plates on, idiots.

Can't say they have much skill either to be honest.

EDIT - only just realised how old the thread is. :eek:...goes off to watch the 'feature length' thing.

InvG

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom