Stupid riding trailer - UK Ghostrider

Permabanned
cr2.JPG

Is that not just 'Right Said Fred' picking up a new motorbike?

Soldato
They may as well run with no plates though really, as what they are doing is going to attract attention.

Overall, seems rather pants and just general idiots with cameras driving/riding fast in my opinion.

InvG

driving with plates just stops people reporting them instantly when on the way to where they are going. once there they may as well take the plates off.

Soldato
I think you might find 'VIII EVO' and 'GSXR 1000' as displayed ain't real plates...

On the subject of plates..

They didn't blank the plate of the " Evo Chases down unknown biker " which I thought was rather harsh.

You might say its the bikers fault if he gets done, purely because he was trying to race the evo, But anyone of us would have done the same thing :)

Soldato
I think you might find 'VIII EVO' and 'GSXR 1000' as displayed ain't real plates...

Didn't spot the GXSR's plate due to video google being amazing quality ;)

Makes sense if they used model numbers as the plates mind. :)

On the subject of plates..

They didn't blank the plate of the " Evo Chases down unknown biker " which I thought was rather harsh.

You might say its the bikers fault if he gets done, purely because he was trying to race the evo, But anyone of us would have done the same thing :)

From the looks of the video, he was not unknown.

Oh, and classy bird on the voiceover....

InvG

Soldato
The video is quite entertaining. Both driver and rider are rather talented, and the video of them on their own seems far more sensible than when they get together.

Can't help but feel it'd be just as exciting without the stupid overtakes though.

Caporegime
It is a police car, I know of the lads who "star" in this DVD.
They're definately Stu-Pid and the riding in that video is all legit...they're crazy.

any chance you can comment on why no additional support was called in

whenver you see this type of chase on police camera action / road wars / traffic cops

they always call in backup for more cars to join the chase further up, and no police chopper either ?

with the wheelies he was pulling, at the speeds he was doing he'd be done for dangerous driving and quite easily go to jail if caught, so its not like its a £60 fine and 3 points and not worth the bother.

Caporegime
thing is, the car looks very genuine. You dont go to all the bother or properly rigging up alternating flashing headlights and blue lights behind the grill, and getting somebody in a high vis jacket to pretend to be a copper

if the police car is fake, they're bigger criminals than they let on. If they can get 2 fake plates made up, and have a fake police car, what the hell else have they got ?

Soldato
Im sure on one of those police programms they said they wont chase a biker if he goes silly speeds and is dangerous, and this guy clearly is, i know if i was a copper i would not risk mine or others lives trying to catch him, and he would be home having tea before the copper got out lol

Caporegime
All the talent in the world does not take away the fact that the rider in the video's is a moron who one day is most likely going to kill himself and some other poor souls to boot.

"Stupid Riding" it says in the opening credits, how apt.

Caporegime
the pursuit wasnt called off, if it was a genuine one

if you're going to end a pursuit because it was becomming unsafe, you wouldnt do so by spinning on a roundabout

and if it was going to be called off on the grounds of safely, why did he chase after him for so long with him doing 110mph + through traffic pulling wheelies ?

Soldato
I can't comment on any of the antics in the video as I don't know the guys personally.
It was a real police car and I've no idea why back up wasn't called.

However the police do know the individuals involved as in one scene on a previous video, the rider is seen riding away from his place of work, a Motorcycle shop!

Back
Top Bottom