'Substantial franchise' returning as Xbox exclusive

Soldato
When I posted it, it was a passing thought but the more I think about it, the more I think that could be it!!

It won't be it, Valve rely almost completely in the PC platform for income. Lets not forget they own Steam which is one of the most profitable content delivery systems in the gaming market, to then release their own flagship title on a platform not supported by it would be insanity.

Soldato
I wish it was an Elder Scrolls game just so that we know it will atleast be coming out some time soon :p But as usual these announcements will always be disappointments, since they save the good stuff for E3.

Associate
Well I'd have loved a Phantom crash 2 but it's not really a franchise. But god damn would a new exclusive star wars KOTOR just do the job. Not only that but Dino crisis 4 (last was xbox exclusive after all), Jet set radio or Panzer dragoon would all be great too.
Still for most I'm going to say it, don't get your hopes up or you may just be dissapointed.

Although maybe it's mechassault? They are making the new mechwarrior game after all.

Soldato
A new X-Com game as a 360 exclusive doesn't ring true at all - the old X-Com style wouldn't work at all well on consoles, and taking it off the PC market where its fan base solely resides would make no sense at all. Still, it's smarter than a lot of other suggestions on this thread. Elder Scrolls? HL3? Both continuations of current franchises, both needing at least another decade without new releases before they can make a 'return' and both infinitely better suited to PC than consoles. Better off hoping for MechWarrior, and even then the controls just wouldn't work with a gamepad. If pressed, my vote would be for MGS.

Back
Top Bottom