Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
It looks like Sanogo will be getting games lol.

LOL you forgot someone very very important though;)...the self professed best striker in the world!!!! Bendtner is still with us and Wenger looks like he will give him another chance at playing for Arsenal as long as he can prove his fitness from what i last heard :/...im actually kinda hoping that he doesnt prove his fitness:p

Some confusion though over whether Chelsea pulled the plug on that one with not letting him go to a rival, or that Arsenal wouldn't pay the loan fee. Or both?

From what i heard and read, Chelsea wanted £3mill for a loan deal and Arsenal were offering £1.5mill. Again no idea how true that is, it could be that Jose said no as he has plans for him.

Im just surprised that Chelsea have sent Lukaku on loan yet again, that penalty miss in the game against Bayern really cost the lad lol.

Soldato
Walcott and Podolski are both more than capable as playing as a striker (especially Podolski) who says they aren't going to play up there at times of need? I don't think Podolski is going to get too many chances out wide now.. I think Ozil joining may just have pushed Cazorla out there! :p

Edit: Are Chelsea retarded? Why have they loaned out there best striker.. AGAIN?! Complete morons!

fez

fez

Caporegime
Done like a kipper although it sounds like this was all that we were ever going to do today.

Hopefully that £27m is taking into consideration his transfer request and subsequent forfeit of loyalty bonuses.

Caporegime
BTMXRodIgAATU8G.jpg:large

Soldato
I'd play Coentrao left mid, Kagawa and Carrick in the middle and RVP up front with Rooney in behind or Hernandez up front with RVP.

Fellaini is good cover for Carrick for £27.5m. :p

Caporegime
And Barry/McCarthy/Gibson/Osman in behind aren't bad options to have either. Is Pienaar still there?

Yeah but he's gone a bit naff since he got rid of his corn-rows. Needs to grow them back. It looks like Martinez doesn't fancy him out on the wing that much and is looking to play him behind the striker a bit more. Just depends on how confidence he has in Deulofeu.

Soldato
I am sure Ozil will be a great player but why all the talk of a coup? RM wanted rid and Ozil wanted out... The odds of him looking like he is worth more than £42.5m are pretty low.

To me it looks like a panic buy when other areas of the squad are weak, which could have been made for a lower price earlier in the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom