Summer Transfer Window 2013/2014 aka Arsenal , we can afford folks and the mancs really want Fellani

Status
Not open for further replies.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Rooney left wing?

are you smoking crack?

also rio and vidic will be out for months at a time with injuries and what not, ferdinand anyway for sure.

Rooney wouldn't be a proper left winger and Rio and Vidic won't be out for months. Also that is just an idea of our best squad in his view if players are fit.

Soldato
Ha, I missed this earlier in the day.

Derp.

1209152_10151685696383580_796350867_n.jpg

Caporegime
Utd ****ing up 2 deals on deadline day? David Moyes did say he'll do what David Moyes does.

edit: and I called it over 2 months ago:

http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showthread.php?p=24486826#post24486826

Isn't that gimp saying what will happen and you are now claiming it :p

Yep but don't expect the masses to understand that. They seems to think he does all the dealing like delboy. I imagine moyes is equally as frustrated. I bet he feels like he's still at Everton. Budget lies and saddled with a big useless Belgian and Phil Neville!

Soldato
And that's why Arsenal fans are so happy.

Genuine question - if 6 weeks ago somebody told you that the only business you'd do was sign Ozil for £42m, would you have been happy with that?

Yes as we are finally going for world class players. And no because it's the wrong position we need to strengthen :p

It's not ideal but it's an improvement on the players we normally end up with. If he adds in January with a striker, or defender I won't complain.

Don

I'm only ****ing around. I do love the Moyes quote though and couple that with his reputation of dithering around at Everton only for the deal to fall through, and I couldn't resist.

We're the team that's meant to **** around on deadline day. It makes a nice change for the roles to be reversed.
Isn't that gimp saying what will happen and you are now claiming it :p

Check G|mp's actual post and then what I quoted in my post ;)

Man of Honour
I feel a bit sorry for Lukaku, poor lad must be gutted :(
He's frequently voiced his desire just to get a chance at Chelsea and probably thought this was his season, I can only imagine that JM had a good look at him in training & realised he's not ready yet, however if we'd been able to ship Ba out on loan we might've been able to keep Lukaku as our 3rd striker.
Lukaku is still very raw & he's still got lots to learn so I hope he can get decent game time at Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom