Summer Transfer Window 2020/21 - Rumours & Signings *please quote sources*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Soldato
Liverpool press have shot it down straight away. Klopp apparently told Ox he is still in his plans

I personally wouldn't want us to sell Ox as I still think he is good for us

Associate
Leicester have signed ünder on loan from Roma with some sort of option to buy. Don't know anything about him but hearing good things - we needed a right winger so nice to see us trying to fill the right gaps.

Soldato
Leicester have signed ünder on loan from Roma with some sort of option to buy. Don't know anything about him but hearing good things - we needed a right winger so nice to see us trying to fill the right gaps.
Remember seeing him in the CL a few times. Looks really useful. Quick and intelligent.

Don
Rumours of Ox to Wolves now.
That seems an odd one for Liverpool?
I'm not sure it's that odd to be honest. Assuming Wijnaldum stays, we've got at least 5 central midfield options ahead of him in the pecking order, leaving him competing with Milner, Curtis Jones and even Minamino to be the 6th choice. Ox can cover the wide attacking roles too but the arrival of Jota & Minamino will restrict his game time there too.

I think the club are being very pragmatic this summer and while I'm sure they'd rather shift Shaqiri or Origi, if they can't get the right fee for them then I can see them listening to offers for Ox.

Soldato
that's good news. Any sources? Is it definite?

Associate
Should be able to beat Palace with that team lad.

Problem is when you buy bissaka for 45m and maguire for 80m and continues to give lindleoff a game I dont think you can blame the glazerchiefs
Thats true dude I get what you are saying but they need to invest since they have taken over they have rinsed the club taken so much out and put very little in. They run it like a business nothing else

Soldato
Thats true dude I get what you are saying but they need to invest since they have taken over they have rinsed the club taken so much out and put very little in. They run it like a business nothing else

Isn't it a case of spending badly, rather than not investing? I wouldn't call a net spend of £866m over the past 9 years as putting little in?

Caporegime

They do.

Its down to the staff to make the team play properly and identify players they want to buy.

Unfortunately the staff have been acting like unochs.

Why is lindgard still here? Why is lindleoff still a player?

Why is bissaka the worst crosser and passer of a football I've ever seen? He looks so lazy. Compare him to Lamptey ... ridiculous.

Caporegime
Should be able to beat Palace with that team lad.

Problem is when you buy bissaka for 45m and maguire for 80m and continues to give lindleoff a game I dont think you can blame the glazerchiefs

Most of the team have been in quarantine so had no choice but to start certain players. Pogba had the virus only two weeks back and started!

Associate
They do.

Its down to the staff to make the team play properly and identify players they want to buy.

Unfortunately the staff have been acting like unochs.

Why is lindgard still here? Why is lindleoff still a player?

Why is bissaka the worst crosser and passer of a football I've ever seen? He looks so lazy. Compare him to Lamptey ... ridiculous.

bissaka not many players get passed him to be fair and it is something he needs to work on his crossing he aint perfect no. jesse he needs to go like most of them i agree. Ole wanted 4 signing this windows hes got 1.

Caporegime
Most of the team have been in quarantine so had no choice but to start certain players. Pogba had the virus only two weeks back and started!

Pogba is the virus though? I'm actually not surprised but irrespective of that im pretty certain our defence alone cost more than the entire Palace team.

And as for De Gea?

Wheres Chris smalling at?

Caporegime
bissaka not many players get passed him to be fair and it is something he needs to work on his crossing he aint perfect no. jesse he needs to go like most of them i agree. Ole wanted 4 signing this windows hes got 1.

At utd , just being a tackler isn't enough. He has the ball so much and is so bad with it. Literally no end product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom