Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Soldato
Buendia's a very handy player. Arsenal losing out to Villa is a kick in the balls for them but from Villa's point of view, it doesn't half look like a Grealish replacement.
Grealish isn't going anywhere lol. Not sure how buying a RW screams our LW is going to leave either.

Soldato
You don't need to support Aston Villa to see that Grealish isn't a winger, you just have to understand football.
So the guy who'd played on the wing for the last 2 and a half year isn't a winger? I know Liverpool fans talk a lot of ***** but you're taking the cake here.

Don
So the guy who'd played on the wing for the last 2 and a half year isn't a winger? I know Liverpool fans talk a lot of ***** but you're taking the cake here.
Anybody that thinks Grealish is a winger doesn't understand football so it's probably not worth having much of a debate with you and it's quite ironic of you to say I'm talking **** :D Just because somebody starts in a wide role that doesn't make them a winger. Did you gain your football knowledge playing FIFA 99?

Grealish is a playmaker, just like Buendia. 99% of everything Villa does goes through him, just like most of what Norwich done went through Buendia. Just because they start in different positions that doesn't mean they're doing different jobs. Whether Grealish leaves only time will tell but Buendia is a very similar player and would fill the void left by Grealish if City do move for him.

Soldato
Anybody that thinks Grealish is a winger doesn't understand football so it's probably not worth having much of a debate with you and it's quite ironic of you to say I'm talking **** :D Just because somebody starts in a wide role that doesn't make them a winger. Did you gain your football knowledge playing FIFA 99?

Grealish is a playmaker, just like Buendia. 99% of everything Villa does goes through him, just like most of what Norwich done went through Buendia. Just because they start in different positions that doesn't mean they're doing different jobs. Whether Grealish leaves only time will tell but Buendia is a very similar player and would fill the void left by Grealish if City do move for him.
Jesus Christ, this is why I tend not to engage with football fans.

Soldato
Great reply. Please learn to debate a bit more politely in future. You don't have to agree with everybody but you do have to be polite on here :)
Yeah because you've been the height of debate. Your point essentially comes down to "I'm right" with absolutely nothing supporting your argument other than yOu ClEaRlY oNlY kNoW fOoTbAlL fRoM FiFa ignoring the fact I watch him week in week out.

But whatever, bye.

Don
Yeah because you've been the height of debate. Your point essentially comes down to "I'm right" with absolutely nothing supporting your argument other than yOu ClEaRlY oNlY kNoW fOoTbAlL fRoM FiFa ignoring the fact I watch him week in week out.

But whatever, bye.
Yea, I did respond in kind to your petty posts but I didn't accuse you of talking ****.

I don't need to write "in my opinion" after everything I say, I thought it would be obvious that it's my opinion. Neither Grealish or Buendia are wingers imo and imo anybody that believes they are lacks any basic understanding of football. I hope that's better for you.

Caporegime
It just seems like you're arguing semantics for some reason. Grealish is a LW in the same way Rashford is a LW, doesn't mean they play like classic wingers. LW is a position on the pitch, not necessarily a role.

Don
I'm not sure I agree that LW is a position on the pitch - LW is a specific left sided attacking role but this would be arguing semantics. As I said above, I did reply in kind with his petty posts though.

My point to which Moothead replied was that Buendia is a near identical type of player to Grealish. He seemed to be getting hung up on the fact that they start in different positions and got really offended by me pointing out neither are wingers because that was fundemental to the point I was making. If they were wingers it would make it much easier for both to play and be effective in the same side but neither are. It doesn't matter where Grealish starts on the pitch (or Buendia) the things he does will be near identical and if you have two of that same type of player in one side it rarely works out or at least one becomes far less effective.

Back
Top Bottom