Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Soldato
Gini was offered a contract but didn’t accept it. Klopp wanted to keep him but he was overruled from above.
Of course he was offered a contract, the question was will Liverpool be willing to let him leave which is they did the same with Gini, Liverpool may not offer as much as another team which if Henderson turns down they won’t go balls deep to keep him same with Gini as there is a structure to their business model

fez

fez

Caporegime
Son has signed a new 4 year contract at Spurs. Seems to have very little ambition if hes done that. If he was on the move I don't think there would be many teams that wouldn't have a look at him. Absolutely top class player and alongside Kane is about 80% of Tottenhams quality.

Soldato
Son has signed a new 4 year contract at Spurs. Seems to have very little ambition if hes done that. If he was on the move I don't think there would be many teams that wouldn't have a look at him. Absolutely top class player and alongside Kane is about 80% of Tottenhams quality.

Yeah pretty surprising as you'd think he could go virtually anywhere.

I guess sometimes people forget that there are plenty players who probably don't care about medals etc. They're well settled in an area/club and just see it as a job and it's not like he's at a terrible club. David Batty is obviously a famous example.

Soldato
Brighton apparently interested in Edouard from Celtic, he scores goals there, hopefully he can do so in the PL :D

With Maupay being so erratic in front of goal, adding someone like Edouard would be a good option and can't imagine he'd cost loads - isn't he out of contract next season?

We're about to pinch one of Chelsea's youngsters, although apparently he'll be going straight into our first team squad! Highly rated it seems...

Caporegime

probably part of a **** sandwich of news, announce this, then Kane leaves, then announce something else

fez

fez

Caporegime
How are his pens?

You can see for yourself next time he goes to a tournament with Southgate :p

I'd like to think that Ole isn't quite so stupid as to bring a player off the bench in a major final and ask him to take a vital spot kick without kicking a ball beforehand.

Bruno Penandes will be on usual penalty duty otherwise.

Soldato

Yeah pretty surprising as you'd think he could go virtually anywhere.

I guess sometimes people forget that there are plenty players who probably don't care about medals etc. They're well settled in an area/club and just see it as a job and it's not like he's at a terrible club. David Batty is obviously a famous example.

probably part of a **** sandwich of news, announce this, then Kane leaves, then announce something else

Agreed with these comments. I'm really surprised he's willing to stay there if Kane does leave. I'd be insisting on a release clause or two regarding any changes of manager, lack of game time, or key personnel departures, including players like Kane etc. When you're as valuable to the team as Son it's hard to see them not agreeing to that if they're serious about wanting to keep you.

Or maybe he regards last season as a fluke and wants to cash in while his stock is high?

Associate
Deal done. Pretty pricey for an England bench warmer who can't take a good penalty :p

Read about Ole possibly going 433 next season, dropping Bruno deeper, presumably in the hope of drawing out defenses to allow runners in behind. Only 3 weeks to go until the new season, one signing isn't enough.

Soldato
"Yes Kane is leaving but we will have 150mil to spend to build a team around you, oh and heres an extra 70k a week"

I can see why he'd stay. He'd be the main man, he wont be that anywhere else.

Don
I'd like to think that Ole isn't quite so stupid as to bring a player off the bench in a major final and ask him to take a vital spot kick without kicking a ball beforehand.
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Ole brought on two players in the last seconds of the EL final.

Soldato
Nothing that I've seen from Sancho suggests he's worth anything like the £73m Utd have paid for him, yes he's young but I think there were plenty more pressing areas to strengthen than purchasing him, time will tell and if Rashford is out for his op and Martial leaves (like most Utd fans hope) then he may well get more game time but this seems similar to the Sanchez signing in that he's been bought just to show they can rather than they need

Caporegime
Nothing that I've seen from Sancho suggests he's worth anything like the £73m Utd have paid for him, yes he's young but I think there were plenty more pressing areas to strengthen than purchasing him, time will tell and if Rashford is out for his op and Martial leaves (like most Utd fans hope) then he may well get more game time but this seems similar to the Sanchez signing in that he's been bought just to show they can rather than they need

Haha I love the jealousy. He has 41 assists since the 18/19 season. That's two less than Messi and the third best in Europe. 78 goals/assists since the 18/19 season which is the same as Harry Kane and equals a goal/assist per game. All while only being 21.

Do not take Southgate being a complete retard to see how good this kid really is.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom