Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

fez

fez

Caporegime
I'm not sure if this is sarcasm or not. Ole brought on two players in the last seconds of the EL final.

Ummm I think I would remember us being in the final of the EL and losing on penalties Baz. Pretty sure we went out graciously just before the final in a blaze of glory to Barcelona or someone like that.

Its been a bad year as a United and England fan. I was getting genuine flashbacks to the EL final while watching the Euros final. Horror shows, both of them.

Soldato
Haha I love the jealousy. He has 41 assists since the 18/19 season. That's two less than Messi and the third best in Europe. 78 goals/assists since the 18/19 season which is the same as Harry Kane and equals a goal/assist per game. All while only being 21.

Do not take Southgate being a complete retard to see how good this kid really is.

Youre comparing him to Kane but the league isnt to the same standard. Excellent numbers though you cant argue against them but the opposition and intensity in the prem is a lot higher then the Bundesliga.

Itll be interesting to see how he gets on.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Really hoping he crashes and burns.

Oof, Ramsdale really got you triggered huh :p

As far as these things go, he's a reasonably safe bet, the fact he's English is a decent start, unlikely to have any troubles adapting (not that many really do).

People who regularly watch the Bundesliga (I won't pretend I watch it an awful lot) really rate him highly.

Soldato
Haha I love the jealousy. He has 41 assists since the 18/19 season. That's two less than Messi and the third best in Europe. 78 goals/assists since the 18/19 season which is the same as Harry Kane and equals a goal/assist per game. All while only being 21.

Do not take Southgate being a complete retard to see how good this kid really is.
What jealousy?

I state again nothing I have seen makes me believe he is worth that and I've seen him a lot more than benchwarming at the Euros, he has good numbers in a not so great league but then again so did Pepe (mind you he did beat VVD once!), he like Pepe is young so may well develop into something great but I don't think currently he's worth £73m call that jealousy if you want but it's my opinion and the fact you do looks as if you think because Man Utd got him everyone wanted him which I don't think is the case.

Soldato
Really hoping he crashes and burns.
Can't see that happening, I think he'll be a decent signing and have a good career I just don't think he's currently worth the £73m Man Utd have paid (plus I bet his wages are massive) but as I don't contribute to Man Utds income it doesn't really affect me

Don
What jealousy?

I state again nothing I have seen makes me believe he is worth that and I've seen him a lot more than benchwarming at the Euros, he has good numbers in a not so great league but then again so did Pepe (mind you he did beat VVD once!), he like Pepe is young so may well develop into something great but I don't think currently he's worth £73m call that jealousy if you want but it's my opinion and the fact you do looks as if you think because Man Utd got him everyone wanted him which I don't think is the case.

Pepe is 26, think his time has gone :p

Caporegime
What jealousy?

Pepe's figures were not even on the same league as Sancho. Arsenal just got bantered as always by Lille.

He has two assists less than Messi since 18/19 season. Spanish league is pretty comparable to German League not that the German League is that weak anyway.

Everyone said the same about Fernandes stats since he was playing in the Portuguese league but look how that turned out.

The only thing that will annoy me is if Sancho does take us up a gear as if we had him last season then you have the potential that we might have challenged better for the league.

Don
Journo's close to Liverpool are reporting that Harry Wilson's not involved in our friendly today with a deal to Fulham close to being done.
Ummm I think I would remember us being in the final of the EL and losing on penalties Baz. Pretty sure we went out graciously just before the final in a blaze of glory to Barcelona or someone like that.

Its been a bad year as a United and England fan. I was getting genuine flashbacks to the EL final while watching the Euros final. Horror shows, both of them.
I honestly wasn't sure if you were having a dig at Ole or if you just couldn't remember :p

Caporegime
Looking forward to seeing Sancho in the PL!

Imagine if Kane does go to City for big money. First game of the season when he fires one in against Spurs. :eek:

Last edited:
Soldato
Pepe's figures were not even on the same league as Sancho. Arsenal just got bantered as always by Lille.

He has two assists less than Messi since 18/19 season. Spanish league is pretty comparable to German League not that the German League is that weak anyway.

Everyone said the same about Fernandes stats since he was playing in the Portuguese league but look how that turned out.

The only thing that will annoy me is if Sancho does take us up a gear as if we had him last season then you have the potential that we might have challenged better for the league.

The standard of the Bundesliga is poor bar a few games a season. Youd have lower league team like Palace pushing for Europe over there lmao.

Soldato
Looking forward to seeing Sancho in the PL!

Imagine if Kane does go to City for big money. First game of the season when he fires one in against Spurs. :eek:
I’m obviously not a big fan of City, but it would be quite cool to see Kane linking up with De Bruyne from a pure football enjoyment perspective.

Back
Top Bottom