Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Caporegime
People are deluded to think that Kane will leave Spurs. No one in this climate will spend the kind of money Levy wants. He is stuck there for the rest of his Career. He only has his own brain to blame for signing that 5 year deal. 100% Levy rubbed one out after hooking him with that deal.

Soldato
Need to replace Gini first and get a couple of defenders before you even contemplate this!

Defenders? We are fine for defenders now.

Gomez,Van Dijk, Konate, Matip, Fabinho five very good cbs and thats assuming Phillips leaves which is expected. Fabinho, Milner and Gomez can all play rb and obviously Trent with Tzimikas and Robertson lb with Milner if needed.

Gini needs to be replaced though I agree but we did have key midfielders out for significant spells last season. Keita and Ox back fit but they wont be next week.

MBappe isnt happening, its a meme at this point, but i fully expect a forward and a midfielder though.

Caporegime
Defenders? We are fine for defenders now.

Gomez,Van Dijk, Konate, Matip, Fabinho five very good cbs and thats assuming Phillips leaves which is expected. Fabinho, Milner and Gomez can all play rb and obviously Trent with Tzimikas and Robertson lb with Milner if needed.

Gini needs to be replaced though I agree but we did have key midfielders out for significant spells last season. Keita and Ox back fit but they wont be next week.

MBappe isnt happening, its a meme at this point, but i fully expect a forward and a midfielder though.

Hopefully Konate works out. VVD and Gomez are not even fit to play in pre season and Matip is made of glass.

Soldato
Hopefully Konate works out. VVD and Gomez are not even fit to play in pre season and Matip is made of glass.

VVD and Gomez are back in training...they just need some minutes to get back sharp. Matip is our Phil Jones but he actually plays every so often lol.

First game of the season we should have VVD, Gomez, Fabinho and Konate available.

Soldato
Would I be right in thinking that if Henderson joins Arsenal and you sign Mbappe you will give us all £20 or have you made a third bet and its £30?

hahaha It only goes to the regulars...come on now. No third bet at the moment but that will likely mean a permanent name change as theres only so much my bank account can take.

Soldato
hahaha It only goes to the regulars...come on now. No third bet at the moment but that will likely mean a permanent name change as theres only so much my bank account can take.

Haha it could get expensive!

Someone bumped an older post of yours in the careers section seeing if there’d been an update by the way fella. Not sure if you’d seen.

Back
Top Bottom