Summer Transfer Window 2021/2022

Caporegime
It said Juve had rejected the bid so must be there. No way a club like Fiorentina would reject anything below 40m for one of their players.
According to Wiki: On 5 October 2020, Chiesa signed a two-year loan deal with Juventus; a €3 million loan for the first season and a €7 million loan for the second season, with a conditional obligation to buy for €40 million plus €10 million in variables.

Looks like Juve must buy him, although it says conditional so I wonder what they are? Fiorentina agreement? Why would they agree to €40m when he's just played in the Euros and had a great tournament?

Don
Don't want to disappoint you Pigeon but it's being reported that Fulham won't actually pay us anything until next year due to FFP issues.

Man of Honour
He was awesome in euros, can't see it happening but would love it to come off

I would have been up for Chiesa too, only 23 and can play up front on either flank. Theres often talk of how we will need to replace the front three sooner rather than later and in Chiesa its a young, talented, hard working player, with both left and right foot ability capable of covering 2 of the front 3 positions. Cant see it happening though.

Soldato
More and more sources saying the Varane deal is getting closer, would be an amazing signing.

Will happily stand corrected, but why anyone thinks the Varane saga is anything other than him trying to get a new contract is beyond me. We’ve been there with Ramos plenty of times before, this will be the same.

Man of Honour
Will happily stand corrected, but why anyone thinks the Varane saga is anything other than him trying to get a new contract is beyond me. We’ve been there with Ramos plenty of times before, this will be the same.

Could well be the case, yes, there's always that risk. However, like Barcelona, Real Madrid are having financial issues and we're offering him a lot more money than they are.

Remember that, despite what some will say, the money and appeal of Man Utd is not insignificant, even now.

Caporegime
Could well be the case, yes, there's always that risk. However, like Barcelona, Real Madrid are having financial issues and we're offering him a lot more money than they are.

Remember that, despite what some will say, the money and appeal of Man Utd is not insignificant, even now.
I say that about Arsenal and people mock.

The fact is the likes of Utd and Arsenal will always be attractive as they have amazing history, huge stadiums, giant fan bases and pay top wages.

Back
Top Bottom