1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sunday Evening Music quiz

Discussion in 'Music, Box Office, TV & Books' started by edgedemon, 27 Sep 2009.

1. edgedemon

Mobster

Calling all old skool ravers, probably for the 'older' forum members as most of these tracks are early to mid nineties...
    I have spent the last few months slowly tagging all my music and I'm now down to the difficult bit, tracks I have ripped and only named <:slapshead:>
    I have been trawling through Discogs and the tube and have identified some, but Im slowly losing the will to live as I have managed to catalogue nearly 30,000 tracks and my memory is going now - it was a very mispent youth in my defence! :)
    I think I can identify track artist/DJ for 'most' of these, but which remix has me stumped - I really should have kept all my vinyl until I had tagged them all.

Below is the list of tracks - mainly old school Hardcore\D&B

The Vamp
    Alright
    Dark Beards
    Dont Go
    Euphoria
    Folies Bergeres
    Headstrong
    Heartbeat
    Jinxed
    Lets do it
    Ricochet
    Something
    Survival
    Take Me Away
    The Theme
    The Touch

Any help identifying the mixes for these tracks will be gratefully received, I have shared a folder with all tracks online, Im hoping some of you will be going "I love that track" and be able to list the details for me!
    If anyone knows another way to identify tracks, then let me know...

Thx for your help

link below

http://cid-8b2bb71111c1372d.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Unknown

2. anihcniedam

Gangster

3. edgedemon

Mobster

You are a Star :D

4. malfunkshun

Soldato

Headstrong! now there's a track I haven't heard for years!
    Lets do it = Carl Cox - Let the Bass kick (which was already pointed out :p)

Last edited: 27 Sep 2009
  5. edgedemon

Mobster

Anyone help with any of the others??