Superbowl XLI Chicago Bears V Indianapolis Colts *Spoilers*

Permabanned
One thing I want to do in my life is go to a superbowl, call it but it looks a tops atmosphere and a great party afterwards, beats the drunken fa cup weekend.

Associate
Psycho Ned said:
Watched the preview show earlier and they were speaking to people who had had to pay $3000 for a ticket :eek:

I've read reports of black market green bay season tickets going for $100,000+. Even single game tickets are difficult to obtain unless you are from the green bay area.

Edit: Still bad defence by the bears.

Last edited:
Permabanned
Psycho Ned said:
Well he's murdered a great Foo Fighters song there.

Gets to perform at the biggest show going and does covers!
Lies, that was a glorious half time show, most of his songs are far to mellow for the half time show, imo he has once again confirmed that he is still up there as a superstar.

Associate
willd58 said:
Lies, that was a glorious half time show, most of his songs are far to mellow for the half time show, imo he has once again confirmed that he is still up there as a superstar.

I still thought Macca was one of the best recent shows. I know the NFL got a lot of stick for toning down the half-time show after the MTV production but both the Stones and Justin/Jackson were rubbish. 'Live and let die' left me with tingles.

Associate
el_dazza said:
22-14 now.

Imo its over now, bears seem to be tiring and indy will probably just take a few more field goals to settle it

If the bears can get any points before the end of the quarter then MAYBE but tradition is against them.

Edit: oooooo field goal. Go bears!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom