Superbowl XLI Chicago Bears V Indianapolis Colts *Spoilers*

Caporegime
Hmmm well looks like i didnt miss much then:p, didnt bother watching the superbowl this yr....first time in yrs ive missed one. Probably due to the fact that i knew the Colts were going to win even though i wanted the Bears to win myself but tbh i had no real interest in this years Superbowl.

Seems like from the comments and reports ive been reading, it wasnt that great a game tbh and thankfully i didnt bother wasting most of my evening on it. Looks like the Bears were beaten pretty comprehensively, i had a feeling that Grossman was going to be pretty crap and seems like i was right all along.

Soldato
cymatty said:
Watched part of the game last night, I must say it was the most confusing and drawn out game ever, and all that male touching was bordering on the homosexual. :confused: :D
= NFL

Indianapolis Colts - 'World Champions' :rolleyes:

Soldato
It wasn't actually directed at you, was the person above me. For someone who hasn't watched it before, it can be very confusing. Go to BBC's "other sport" section, then click american football. There's basically a run-through for you there, and you'll find its actually simpler than you think :)

Soldato
el_dazza said:
It wasn't actually directed at you, was the person above me. For someone who hasn't watched it before, it can be very confusing. Go to BBC's "other sport" section, then click american football. There's basically a run-through for you there, and you'll find its actually simpler than you think :)

Cheers will have a look, it just seemeds like it was so stop start no free flowing stuff at all, may take a while to get used to I suppose (or was it just like that because it was the superbowl?)

Back
Top Bottom