SuperFlower Support No Reply in Regards to Replacement 24-Pin Cable

Associate
Hi everyone,

I've been a bit stupid and misplaced my SuperFlower 24-pin ATX cable. I contacted Overclockers Support who responded quickly and suggested I contact SuperFlower themselves. Unfortunately, despite emailing them twice, I've not received any reply. Anyone know if it's possible to acquire a spare cable since Corsair and other brands tend to do so. If not, I'll probably have to buy another one, or opt for a braided kit, although this still wouldn't be able to be used if an RMA was required in the future

Associate
Hi everyone,

I've been a bit stupid and misplaced my SuperFlower 24-pin ATX cable. I contacted Overclockers Support who responded quickly and suggested I contact SuperFlower themselves. Unfortunately, despite emailing them twice, I've not received any reply. Anyone know if it's possible to acquire a spare cable since Corsair and other brands tend to do so. If not, I'll probably have to buy another one, or opt for a braided kit, although this still wouldn't be able to be used if an RMA was required in the future

I have also never received a reply from trying to contact SuperFlower.

Soldato
Despite of selling PSUs with their own brand/name I don't think SuperFlower wants to have anything to do with users...
Basically they don't even really give user any official contacting way.

Soldato
Twitter. Send them a message via their twitter account. You might be pleasantly surprised.
I had a similar problem, no response via email/support - sent a message via twitter and an hour or so later (iirc) had a reply. Was a very pleasant one too ;)

Back
Top Bottom