US: Supergirl (Arrow/Flash team)

Caporegime
Bleh, its on a 3 week break now ffs. Really hate the way american shows take these totally random breaks for a few weeks at a time for no apparent reason.

Soldato
I think most if not all of the DCCW shows have a break at this time of year. Short break before the run to the finale. Flash is off, Legends has just finished and I believe Arrow is off until early May. They did the same last year.

Soldato
Well I thought that was a great season finale... Although...

Surely Mon El could have got used some sort of rebreather? Or at the very least just gone to Mars to help fight with the martians. Then Supergirl could have just flew there in a short while.

Associate
Well I thought that was a great season finale... Although...

Surely Mon El could have got used some sort of rebreather? Or at the very least just gone to Mars to help fight with the martians. Then Supergirl could have just flew there in a short while.

Problem is he'd have to wear it 24/7. Now sending him to Earth One (Arrowverse) should have been considered in universe, literally a button press and jaunt through a portal away from Kara and in a universe where he could be the hero he wanted to be without being surrounded by people who made him redundant.

but that aside I did like the finale, it addressed pretty much every problem I had with last years. My only real nitpick besides the logic issue was Cat's return brought back those insipid "Girl power" moments that made the first few episodes of season 1 such a chore.

Soldato
Well I cant see it being a spoiler if its been a week since it aired.

I am not saying it was a perfect episode but great action and story. I wondered why he couldn't go to mars? Or why couldn't they build some sort of breathing device for him to wear while on earth...

Oh, Legion of Superheroes :D

The fight between SG and SM was fantastic, the bit where the Green and White Martians came was great addition.

D3K

D3K

Soldato
Aaaaand now there's only Flash I will be watching. This lasted longer than Arrow for me but it's an absolute chore/snore/cheesefest. Flash is on thin ice too though!

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Have stopped watching the lot of them recently. The stories have been dire in the newest series.
Same here, Sky box is still recording it, but I'm on the verge of deleting the lot of it. I only just managed to finish the last season of them all.

Associate
Yeah, I binned all 4 Arrowverse shows at the end of the last season, been watching all since the beginning.
Last season I ended up skipping all the fluff "feelings" scenes and just watched the story/action, which slices about 10-15mins off each episode.

I watched them all last year as the 4way crossover looked interesting (it was okay), then kept watching to conclude each story.
I'll probably watch the crossover thing this year and hope I don't get sucked back in to them again, lol.

I sometimes just pop in the threads to check if they've improved but it seems from a lot of posts they're even worse. :/

Back
Top Bottom