US: Supergirl (Arrow/Flash team)

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
This week has been pretty good. Aside from the whole Monel thing. Odette has finally revealed herself.

Associate
Good mid-season finale. Hope the writers can keep the momentum going into next year following that scrap! One slight niggle, what the hell happened continuity wise? Episode nine basically picked up right where seven left off; where did Crisis on Earth-X fit in?!

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Alex really really needs to break that kryptonite power armour and sword out of storage.

Where was J'onn and Mon'el (and Kal!) as they casually sat back and watched Supergirl get seven shades knocked out of her?

What's the point of a super team if they don't help.

I'd also like to know what excuse Kara gave to Lena when she had to leave her own party with the head of the DEO for 'reasons'...

Soldato
Good mid-season finale. Hope the writers can keep the momentum going into next year following that scrap! One slight niggle, what the hell happened continuity wise? Episode nine basically picked up right where seven left off; where did Crisis on Earth-X fit in?!

They did it with all the shows. The crossover was more of a standalone. There has been no reference to it as far as I can remember.

Soldato
Well, it's been a pretty solid season tbh*. The show has definitely picked up, even if it suffers from being too blunt with it's yay feminism agenda and too much relationship drama like all the CW shows.

*with the exception of that psychic chick episode.
Don't stand there waiting, just use super speed and mow her arse down.

Last edited:
Associate
As I read it Supergirl comes back first for a few episodes, then it switches to Legends to finish their season, then back to Supergirl with Black Lightning is getting Legends old timeslot.

R3X

R3X

Soldato

This maybe of help

https://flash-arrow-order.herokuapp.com/

its an episode guide on how to watch all 4 shows so they are in sync and make sense

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Well, it's been a pretty solid season tbh*. The show has definitely picked up, even if it suffers from being too blunt with it's yay feminism agenda and too much relationship drama like all the CW shows.

*with the exception of that psychic chick episode.
Don't stand there waiting, just use super speed and mow her arse down.

Yeah its better then the first season imo, all 4 shows have that teen and romance element but LoT less of it due to older cast I guess !

HeX

HeX

Soldato
Pretty sure they mentioned early on that Supes is off planet (conveniently), and in this version it's been shown that Supergirl is stronger than Supes. So he'd get battered as well, though he does have more experience.

Caporegime
Well as of last week that's supergirl done till sometime in April, have to love american series scheduling, take a break, come back for a few episodes then another break. Not exactly sure why scheduling a show that's already done for concurrent weeks seems to be mission impossible for the american networks...Apparently last weeks episode is functioning as yet another mid season finale according to some sites. :rolleyes:

Soldato
LOL, but that means Legends.. :D

Yeah, its silly but iirc there has been some filming/scheduling issue so i think they have done it so that Legends/Supergirl/Arrow/Flash end around the same time but Supergirl and Legends have shorter seasons than Arrow/Flash. There may be another crossover coming or at least timeline continuity to consider later in the season.

Kyo

Kyo

Soldato
Enjoyed the cross over and as always very entertaining and filled with laughs. Didnt quite see the wonky eye thing. One thing for me, dont know about the cop out with Superman and especially the casting for Lois Lane. That's the lady from Grimm who can Woge and looked like it :eek:

Back
Top Bottom