1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

suppliments?

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by Oakesy2001uk, 27 Jan 2006.

1. Oakesy2001uk

Mobster

Fancy a bit of that reflex instant whey as I have been going the gym 3-4 times a weeks for a few months now (about 5) and have definetly had an improvement in stregnts and muscle mass. but not what I would call a big improvment. Read through the sticks. usefull.
    Now think I just need to be eating more to get results. so will have a diet jiggle and suppliments. Want something good and cheap! which either tastes alright or can be made to.

What do you guys recommend and where from?

2. Nazbit

Mobster

Theres lots of these threads around, there are two active ones on the first page of sports arena now and plenty more on the forum search.

For me its Reflex instant whey from http://affordablesupplements.co.uk/

3. Oakesy2001uk

Mobster

Thanks alot I'll invest! what sort of dosage do you guys reccomend? I was thinking with my breakfast every day, and directly after a 3 times a week workout?

4. A2Z

Sgarrista

5. Oakesy2001uk

Mobster

Does it tast ok in chocolate, and mix well with a fork? or is it nesquick with it.
    and same question for the reflex really guys and more recomendations for either.

6. Chong Warrior

Capodecina

He speaks the truth.

Been using this site for over 6 months now, saved me an absolute fortune. £38 for 5kg of 80% whey protein? unbeatable.