1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Supposed iPod Video Photo

Discussion in 'Sound City' started by TriedandTested, 26 Feb 2006.

1. TriedandTested

Capodecina

[​IMG]

2. asim

Soldato

3. casw1000

Associate

There is some confusion over the part number on the screen, some say it is the part number to the Apple Servers.

Best wait until 28th to find out, if this is the real "toy" that apple is talking about. This is just my view, but, from what I heard and learnt, the 5th Gen ViPod, was never meant to be a video ipod, however, the *real* video ipod was not ready, and to take the pressure off Apple, they simply added the software to the current video ipod.

This would calm down the rumor sites and start to get some more sales.

Personally I would like this screen to be the real thing, 2.5" just doesnt cut it for me. Yes I have played with them, but my old monochrome one just keeps working. So until something slick with say a 3.5 / 4.0" screen comes out, then I will hold my money a bit longer.

This is just my views - make of it what you will..

-casw1000

ps, is this post in the right forum / thread?

4. cleanbluesky

Capodecina

I want one...

5. Eliot

Soldato

6. leezer3

Mobster

The speculation must continue :D
    Have a closer look at the end product of the vidieo as comared to the photo- There is no hand-done 7 on the sticker, and the dock connector cable writing is different as well.

-Leezer-