• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Surely not?

Associate
ubern00b said:
I absolutely hate seeing things like this, so many innocent people out there get scammed and it peeves me off no end :mad:
What's wrong with these lazy asses who don't check what they're buying or do a bit of research? I can only half sympathise with these "innocents", the other half of me wants to get them into fat club and back to school.

Permabanned
I sent a question on the actual board asking him why he made up such a pile of nonsense. I'm betting it doesnt get made public though :o .

*edit* i got his reply

Q: Why are you talking crap about this graphics card? Those specs are completely untrue and you need to correct them.
A: what are you? asking me this kind of stuff. Pleaes make sure you are just a viewer so no need to talk. By the way , this card does run at better clock than X1800 series. As you know 1900 is twice as fast as x1800. so Ati said that X1800 is just a example of step to new generation. Which means 9800 is the series is as good as X1800 in the X1000 series. Please read more articles before you speak because it might hurt your self.

Last edited:
Soldato
PinkFloyd said:
Apparantly it also supports HDTV video out at 1080i :s

I admitidly don't know about the ATi cards, but my GeForce 6200TD has HDTV out, and it's a lot older than the hype for HDTV by all the TV makers, seems leadtek had a view towards the future, gambled and won. Not that I've tried it...probably doesn't work or works poorly :p
What I'm getting at is that it could be possible that it has HDTV out...but the other specs are all bs...I'm glad he didn't manage to con someone with it. :)

Soldato
Lets all send daft questions to him, like that Bloke who had that Ford Galaxy people carrier,

My Question to him will be : " Does this amazing card come with a built in coffee machine ? "

Question two : " What monitor will i need for this card, im asking you this because i don't think my current screen will cope with the 60,000 FPS This card throws out, "

:D :D

EDIT : The sale has ended :(

Back
Top Bottom